Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Double-page supporter
I don't like seeing MC's flying techniques and habits get recorded.
Data leak can always happen afterall.
:worry:
Or worse, sold intentionally and disguised as a data leak, which would be problematic to say the least,a noble could build or buy an AI to analyze his patterns to predict his piloting behavior, and use that to kill him and his crew if he were to become a nuisance.

Think of it similar to Lelouch strategy in Code Geass, when he and his team head to rescue Toudou and Suzaku show up, in return Lelouch use the data of Suzaku patterns and usual tactics to defeat him with a performance inferior team using such data.

Dex-chan lover
The kidnapping is under the Light Novel. Never read the WN. The dwarf sisters join the crew, but not the harem in the LN so far.
@SardonicJester
dont remember a kidnapping in the WN, but the orphanage that the Tina stayed at did come under attack by gangsters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Feels like he'll be ending up with mostly washboards. Dude will have some really clean laundry by the end of this.
In the WN they had normal body proportions, just shrunk down to fit on a dwarf frame. Think Tina was slightly below average, while Wiska was more stacked. kind of sad that this chapter portrayed both sisters to be mostly flat.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't like how these people throw their underlings to the wolves", said the hero as he starts to call security on said underlings, condemning them to lose their jobs and home, without affecting "these people" in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
This feels strangely hyper specific. I hope the author didn't witness or go through this level of business red tape

Dex-chan lover
And? I mean you arent going to develop a entire system to fight a single ship or single person.

Also I dont think he is some kind of "as expected of you Master Hiro" Isekai cheat hero, a lot comes from Krishna herself being a very maneuverable fast ship with much higher firepower but still, I dont see him as the typical Isekai "can do everything effortless" protagonist.

And if it does then its irrelevant now isnt it? How can you get attached to a character that effortless passed any trials? Does it matter if those are leaked if he have effortless beaten everyone at this point as if sudden he will lose?

I would go as far saying the type of protagonist that never struggle, never lose and just coast without having no challanges lead to the readers getting bored and drop it, they will switch to another Isekai that goes by the same motions prepetuating the cycle.
Actually, according to novel spoilers...

While he doesnt have cheat skills, the reason why the dwarf swarmed him was because Hiro's piloting skills was the other half of the winning equation. From the wear and tear, the dwarves could tell that 1:1 replica of Krishna would only be as good as the pilot's skills.

My headcanon is that Hiro's just good because he did an inordinate amount of training in a controlled environment (you ever played War Thunder or Elite Dangerous high tier pvp?). Iirc author also confirmed that this series basically started as an Elite fanfic

Dex-chan lover
And even if someone uses an MI to analyse his data, there isn't much they could do, as they can't copy his thought process, which is core of MC's capabilities.
There's also the part that MI's have an instinctual self preservation protocol, they're wired to avoid potentially fatal risks unlike Hiro to begin with.
Even Mei says, if she had a choice, she'd rather cage Hiro into a slow life in a safe planet.

Fed-Kun's army
Or worse, sold intentionally and disguised as a data leak, which would be problematic to say the least,a noble could build or buy an AI to analyze his patterns to predict his piloting behavior, and use that to kill him and his crew if he were to become a nuisance.
The chance of data leaks happening with Mei on board is zero and there's not much that they could do with that info against a one man army... he ends up becoming that kind of MC even away from Krishna latter when he starts developing his psionic powers.

Users who are viewing this thread