Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
Or they became aware/bothered enough by the constant lolicon jokes that the design shifted a bit more toward "adults, just small"
It was probably this. I've mentioned this before, but in the WN, the author described them as like children and flat for quite a while, then once they were bedded (or very shortly before) the description was changed to adults with normal proportions but miniature (it was like this for all dwarven women).

Rumor has it (and this is only a rumor I read from a comment), the author made changes in response to criticism of how many lolis, underage, or near-underage characters he kept writing (not just in this story) that ended up with the main characters.

Mimi is 15, and 15 is the age of adulthood in this universe. Again, the above paragraph is only a rumor, but I think there's enough evidence to not entirely throw it out. And the author made changes to fix that, so I'm not going to hold it against him too much.

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of words from mc for basically just a slap on the wrist as punishment for blatant disrespect. He should at the very least demand more since he have the leverage and also make the girls do community service if he really thinks it's not worth being mad about.

Users who are viewing this thread