Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
So on the topic of Hiro's piloting skills, Hiro is the insane kind that regularly win against AI (i.e. mei). To the point where the other pilots view him as a pervert (the piloting kind). As AI always makes the best moves for the given situation, Hiro specifically make use of it to his advantage.

So even if they can leak his data and the ship specs, there is no one that exist that can properly counter him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a big fan of how that went. No temptation at all, just berating them for their further stupidity and using it to get more for himself while retaining enough kindness to request they not be fired and left destitute. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
In the WN they had normal body proportions, just shrunk down to fit on a dwarf frame. Think Tina was slightly below average, while Wiska was more stacked. kind of sad that this chapter portrayed both sisters to be mostly flat.
Considering the LN Art this was changed even before. Proportion wise they are around the same as the one posted in another Chapter discussion.
Lemme shamelessly link the one one guy posted
wgbi8q.jpg
:EDIT: Actually that reminds me that the LN is officially translated. Maybe I buy it later.
:EDIT2 Edit Harder:
Actually ... what? For some reason in this one they are a "very different size" compared to the above?
003-jpg.3635
I checked this site which has the Novel Illustrations and it seems the artist is "kinda undecided". Huh.
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...me-a-space-mercenary/?tab=novel_illustrations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't like seeing MC's flying techniques and habits get recorded.
Data leak can always happen afterall.
:worry:
when data leak is an insane sucidal gamer move. and the protag is really went out of his way to not get in a bad side of powerful people. it didn't meant much anyway

Dex-chan lover
For those that may wanna know: Those 2 will join the harem. One of the twins will get kidnapped, MC + Robot maid will go gansta on the criminal asses, and the twins will be hired to work on mother-ship, and seggs ofc
well depend on what you read is ln or wn this is the part that have a huge different for each other thought i forgot which is the different since its been long time since i read the novel (both the wn and ln)

Dex-chan lover
well depend on what you read is ln or wn this is the part that have a huge different for each other thought i forgot which is the different since its been long time since i read the novel (both the wn and ln)
LN so far still no segg. cause MC really distance himself and not really aggresive with them. if couse they are still stick really cloes to the guy thou

Dex-chan lover
Considering the LN Art this was changed even before. Proportion wise they are around the same as the one posted in another Chapter discussion.
Lemme shamelessly link the one one guy posted
wgbi8q.jpg
:EDIT: Actually that reminds me that the LN is officially translated. Maybe I buy it later.
Actually ... what? For some reason in this one they are a "very different size" compared to the above?
003-jpg.3635
I checked this site which has the Novel Illustrations and it seems the artist is "kinda undecided". Huh.
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...me-a-space-mercenary/?tab=novel_illustrations.
Ok.... im going to claim the MC's sexual powers of making them a "Woman" has given them breasts.... you know, for reasons of P.L.O.T.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the fruit basket. Some of those gift boxes must have had some pretty nice whiskey, too.

Dex-chan lover
003-jpg.3635
Compression worksuit vs off-duty clothes.

Or they became aware/bothered enough by the constant lolicon jokes that the design shifted a bit more toward "adults, just small"

Dex-chan lover
I don't like seeing MC's flying techniques and habits get recorded.
Data leak can always happen afterall.
:worry:
It is way too late for that.

The emperor of the Graken empire has been watching him since he warped into that universe and has been monitoring his terminal. All warps are monitored so when an unknown warp signature popped up it got his attention immediately. He knows Hiro isn't from here since he's been searching for his background data and found nothing.

Hiro isn't the first person to get isekai'd there. The founder of the Graken empire was an isekai-jin and the royal family are his descendants.

Dex-chan lover
LN so far still no segg. cause MC really distance himself and not really aggresive with them. if couse they are still stick really cloes to the guy thou
??????
did we read the same ln ?
thought it was not clearly said in the ln but it was already hinted that they have done the deed

Users who are viewing this thread