Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
OMG these three panels have SO MUCH POTENTIAL, no matter which side you read them from!
I like this!

Screenshot-142.png

Fed-Kun's army
These two girls really share zero braincells between the both of them, huh?
I'm guessing with the direction of the story being them getting a new mothership, they probably need more people, and therefore these girls are probably joining at some point. Not sure how I feel about them yet though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like seeing MC's flying techniques and habits get recorded.
Data leak can always happen afterall.
:worry:
Well, even if Data leak does happen.
MC's skills are so out of ordinary that almost no one can copy it or counter it.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
For those that may wanna know: Those 2 will join the harem. One of the twins will get kidnapped, MC + Robot maid will go gansta on the criminal asses, and the twins will be hired to work on mother-ship, and seggs ofc
They do join the Team, but they don't join the Harem for quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
They don't need to? His enemies can just use A.I. to analyze his flying techniques and habits to be able to prepare countermeasures.
The problem is, there is no AI in this world.
They have evolved and become MI aka., Machine Intelligence, and are treated as a seperate race.

Because of historic issues, people don't much rely on MI for data analysis for tactics or military purpose.

MC is rare to use an MI on his team, especially a high-spec Maidroid, but even he doesn't use her for data analysis and strategies. He just uses her for support, though she does collect data as per standard requirement and uses it whenever necessary.

And even if someone uses an MI to analyse his data, there isn't much they could do, as they can't copy his thought process, which is core of MC's capabilities.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This manga have one of the best girl in isekai, Elma, and the worst kind in isekai, Mimi. Like, girl, they basically insult your lover by thinking that he will forgive anything if they talk to his lower body and Mimi still find excuse to defend them. Her innocence act is painful to read but Elma and world build is just too good to miss.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this was a huge missed opportunity on his part. He should've put the screws on these dumb bitches at least to some extent to teach Mimi that you can't just fall for every charity case's sob story. Especially when they're the architects of their downfall through recklessness and general stupidity. He's codling her too much; at this rate, she'll stay a naive exploitable chink in his inner circle's armor... not that I expect this author ever to have the balls to do something like that despite the setting certainly being sufficiently dark to accommodate it. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
For those that may wanna know: Those 2 will join the harem. One of the twins will get kidnapped, MC + Robot maid will go gansta on the criminal asses, and the twins will be hired to work on mother-ship, and seggs ofc
Is it in the Light Novel? I don't remember any kidnapping in the web.

Dex-chan lover
No dude, perfect chance to add two more to the harem at this point. This way you'll have two extra mechanics on board should anything happen, not that the maid isn't capable of fixing most of the stuff herself but she's only one robot.

Users who are viewing this thread