Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship! - Vol. 9 Ch. 41.2

Dex-chan lover
They sent the lolis in for nighttime activities... Come on!
well to be clear

in the ln it was explain they really got super bad when messing with hiro so the older twin in desperate attemp persuade the younger to go for night attack in hope he forgive them because if not both of them is in big trouble as for why she come to think this way well... the older twin was raised by a bastard father while the younger was raised by kind mother (they got divorced) so yeah from this point on the older is gunning it

Catgirls? Are there catgirls anywhere?
well if you're fine with kemonomimi beside catgirls then
later on our mc will have contact with a fox girl from the holy empire (kinda forgot the name but it was mention a coupler of chapter ago as a kingdom that know spiritual being)

Double-page supporter
When I heard female dwarves, I was expecting something like this:

Screenshot-2024-06-15-at-19-11-05-Allison-Warrell-on-Instagram-Pumps-pedicures-and-good-lighting-are--Todays-training-was-solid--montion_15-Always-feels-great-to-be-back-at-hbtrainingfacility-Fit-flag.png

I'm dropping this...

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I should've known this manga was gonna pull this crap, what the hell is with isekai authors?
it's pretty normalized. shit like made in abyss gets the green flag, and you even see people acting utterly godawful here.
then again if they only act that way here, it's better than the alternatives
When I heard female dwarves, I was expecting something like this:

Screenshot-2024-06-15-at-19-11-05-Allison-Warrell-on-Instagram-Pumps-pedicures-and-good-lighting-are--Todays-training-was-solid--montion_15-Always-feels-great-to-be-back-at-hbtrainingfacility-Fit-flag.png

I'm dropping this...
frankly would've been better. adults have obvious and clearly different body proportions.
then you'll be really disappointed in the author when the one gal essentially gets twinned, the noble loli comes back, and he starts acquiring furry waifus. The author seemingly seeks to fill out the harem with every female type except futa. But then again the author could introduce a trap futa masquerading as a shota. That would fit the comedy & futuristic aspects of this story.
I don't give a darn about the others, just this. also fairly disappointed that this is turning into a harem, because it managed to stay free of that for at least a bit. I came for junk food, and I found real food instead, but the quality's clearly dropping in areas.

I think the art style for the twins is much better here than the LN. I don’t think the LN artist has seen any of the descriptions from the book. Apart from maybe a very light over view. Almost always gets the heights and proportions wrong. They do ok with Elma and Serena. That’s about it. Don’t even get me started on poor Chris in the LN art… terrible. Good on the manga artist though. Thumbs up.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope he throws a fit just because the company made that dumb specific move but makes them new addition to the crew only if they're useful as an on-board mechanic

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting
for the priestess beast girl
I honestly didn’t care for her at first, thought the harem was getting a bit bloated after she joined, but she grew on me. Kugis cute. Plus
With the addition of the Doc (great addition) and now Captain Serena AND Chris (both of which I never thought would join) the limiters are off I’m all for it. There’s also the possibility of that other elf from the elf homeworld that suspiciously got way more screentime in the LN, who the fuck knows how many he’ll lay his hands on lmao

Hes obviously not gonna do it, if he just did every girl who was interested in him he would be involved with the 2 other girls he rejected. Why would he accept these randoms. (but yes cunny uoooh)

Dex-chan lover
I honestly didn’t care for her at first, thought the harem was getting a bit bloated after she joined, but she grew on me. Kugis cute. Plus
With the addition of the Doc (great addition) and now Captain Serena AND Chris (both of which I never thought would join) the limiters are off I’m all for it. There’s also the possibility of that other elf from the elf homeworld that suspiciously got way more screentime in the LN, who the fuck knows how many he’ll lay his hands on lmao

That's good to know.. I am very much looking forward to Captain Serena joining!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Loli Characters as a cast addition appear and the usual comments appear :D ALL OF THEM!
Doesn't Mimi kinda fall under Shortstack already? She is not as small as the Dwarfs but standing besides Hiro she is considerable shorter than him. Maybe just me.
People discount shortstacks as "loli" because they don't want to accept the idea of oppai loli.

Although on that note the elf is also on the loli body type but somehow the twins is what riles the people.