Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Banned
Badman.png
Oh, fuck off with that meme.

Dex-chan lover
I would laugh in the Counts face if I heard him say that it was a "honorable sword duel". The man schemed and murdered his family without remorse purely for his own ambition. Who the fuck is he to demand a "honorable sword duel"? Did he ever give his victims a chance to duel him?

Dex-chan lover
"Plus the Fuckbot 9000 has broken me sexually, there will be nothing you can do to get me erect ever again."
that's probably the main reason. he's just skilled at sugarcoating it.
WHAT?? An isekai where the protagonist doesn't want to f*ck a little girl? God bless this author
that is indeed a refreshing surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't the fight go a bit different in the WN?

It's been more than a hot minute, but I remember the MC being forced out of his exoskeleton and having to use his super reflexes to fight the Nobel without that. There are even regular callbacks to this later in the story about how bizzare it is he has the reflexes to fight against a Nobel with no assistance since they have tons and tons of cybernetic enhancements, and that it is those same reflexes that make him a good pilot.

It also doesn't make sense from a worldbuilding perspective. Nobles with lightsabers are supposed to be this huge threat, a one-man army. If a shield could stop that weapon, it would be widely used by anyone who can afford it, such as all Nobels, rendering that weapon useless and invalidating the entire context of the fight.

Group Leader

It's been more than a hot minute, but I remember the MC being forced out of his exoskeleton and having to use his super reflexes to fight the Nobel without that. There are even regular callbacks to this later in the story about how bizzare it is he has the reflexes to fight against a Nobel with no assistance since they have tons and tons of cybernetic enhancements, and that it is those same reflexes that make him a good pilot.

It also doesn't make sense from a worldbuilding perspective. Nobles with lightsabers are supposed to be this huge threat, a one-man army. If a shield could stop that weapon, it would be widely used by anyone who can afford it, such as all Nobels, rendering that weapon useless and invalidating the entire context of the fight.

Probably the manga can't really allocate more pages for that kind of scenes and background clue, and risk dragging this arc further than it should be. Usual things that happened in adaptations.

Dex-chan lover
Her: "B-BUT I COULD-"
Him: "I don't think you understand. She vibrates. EVERYTHING. VIBRATES. Have you ever reached climax so powerfully you spoke portugese and asked god to forgive you for what you're doing despite not knowing portugese? I am from japan. I don't even know where Portugal is on the map."

maxresdefault.jpg
The face of a man on a mission...

Dex-chan lover
lmao balls-azar was literally shocked when he realized what the mc did to him

blud can only say no because it's not the elf lmao
on the bright side, his simp behavior is solely attributed to only one and not to anyone. ofc i'm just yapping around

i wonder if she'll try to get an adopted sibling and pass the torch to the said sibling and get back to mc but i think the count will still hunt mc even if that happens lol

Dex-chan lover

I don't know if what I read was the LN or the WN, but it was pretty much like what happened in the manga, except that it was a tag team with Mei and he finished the fight with a "powered" tackle or something like that, causing a lot of damage and knocking the noble uncle down, and then Mei crushed his legs so that he wouldn't escape.

Something like that. It's been a while for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread