Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.2

Supporter
His fucking DNA got stolen and put on the black market and now his ship data is getting sold for cheap change to a galactic corporation...very stupid.
I would have never sold my blood in that setting, he didn't even fucking need the money.
Yeah, Even with Mei handling the deal, I don't think giving anyone ANY information on the ship is a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
You fell into her trap, you never had a chance :nyoron:
:v till you know what his punishment is

you see the maid robot dedicated themself to serve their master with all their have even if it was ordered to suicide and that is even when the royalty setting is at the lowest but because mei is set at the highest setting plus hiro always treat her like a normal human.
Now serving hiro (mc) become her reason of existence and hiro decided her punishment is to not serve him at all for a day and she start to break down in just a minute

His fucking DNA got stolen and put on the black market and now his ship data is getting sold for cheap change to a galactic corporation...very stupid.
I would have never sold my blood in that setting, he didn't even fucking need the money.
:v well i can tell you about the good thing he manage to get because of that
later on the doctor board his ship as their doctor on board and because of her circumstances in the empire they basically never did anything with his dna

i'm not well versed on how and what is the most optimal and efficient method of making profit to a technology that is practically new but this whole negotiation is giving me red flags but also satisfaction. idk if 20M is really that big since 20 mil in zimbabwe dollars is basically the amount of shit dirt fertilizer lmao but if giving the whole ship to be inspected to the point of reverse engineering plus giving technical data means getting more than you just purchased, i guess the negotiation was a success. i really hope they get royalties for every successful sales from the krishna reproduction tho since it's still afterall a rare new tech.
well for your info the place hiro has been so far is still inside the empire and they only have one currency so yeah it basically a big sum for average citizen but for mercenary it enough for refill all their empty ammunation twice if i remember right (depend of the type of weapon their using 20 mill is not even enough for a full refill of their ammunation since some type of weapon is expensive which is why their barely used on lower rank mercenary)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This feels like a losing deal considering he already had noble enemies so if more learn his capabilities it can only hurt them
Yeah, having the combat data and ship scanned, analyzed and an AI running battle simulations and patterns to counter him seems high likely to occur if such data were to fall in the hands of someone that he personally pissed off.

Dex-chan lover
And this arc is where most of the novel reader quit reading this story.

Why? MC just didn't learn from his past, where he gave away his DNA data and in the next month, a berserk monster with great regenerative ability is born.

This time the, this fucking workshop would steal some of the ship data and sold it or leak it, i forgot. But it was a 2 girl who did it.

Dex-chan lover
So they're basically gonna be used for reality tv? Like "Dog the Bounty Hunter" in space? "The Deadliest Catch" but with people instead of fish? I'd watch it

If it's not called "The Most Dangerous Game" then the producers need to be fired

Dex-chan lover
Mei being adorable aside.

Isn't it a big minus to give the info of your OP spaceship to a manufacturer?
They can make copies of Khrisna and the his monopoly will be gone.

Also, if this is One Piece, that dwarven girl will join the as shipwright.
The key part of Krishna is Hiro himself, he's just OP at piloting like MC from any Ace Combat game, there are plenty of ships which are much more high spec. Remember when at the start he beat up everything at simulator fight. Krishna is cool ship but not OP

Dex-chan lover
Mei being adorable aside.

Isn't it a big minus to give the info of your OP spaceship to a manufacturer?
They can make copies of Khrisna and the his monopoly will be gone.

Also, if this is One Piece, that dwarven girl will join the as shipwright.
It's a gamble, ships are complex pieces of technology and the materials are also a major cost factor to consider in production. My more optimistic estimation assumes he may deal with a 1:1 rival at best, but a more conservative assumption would be a bunch of comparatively subpar ships that take inspiration from Krishna's construction.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a losing deal considering he already had noble enemies so if more learn his capabilities it can only hurt them
not quite considering a counter for nobles are another nobles and considering nobles has the intelligence resources(spies etc) some might already know him anyway so trouble will go his way regardless and considering his luck , it is a certainty

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread