Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh, they changed their clothes back.
I thought the chinese dress is their casual clothes.

Aggregator gang
I'm more concerned about those two being annoying than them being lolis. Like, she just got scolded and she's doing the same shit 2 minutes later...
Their bodies aside, they are like middle age gold-digger alcoholic girl failures. No redeeming qualities in sight. I don't like them and I wouldn't like them even if their physical appearance would match their mental image.

Dex-chan lover
Twin lolis are great, i guess it's okay if they are also legal.
Just had to force in lolis huh...
Sigh, even a grumpy elder dwarf who would be a bit of a tsundere would've been a way more entertaining character and even better if he/she would've dropped old wisdom in the storys' long run...
But it just HAD to be lolies... Fuck off man :(
Total loli domination.

Dex-chan lover
this comment section creeps me the fuck out.
this chapter was slightly better than the previous one\

Dex-chan lover
.... is fucking a "two month old" sentient AI powered Android OK or not. I actually had never ever considered this point till now. :shamihuh: :worry:
Realistically you can't compare them. For one thing in a human you're talking about mental maturity, which is a process that takes time. For an AI it's conceivable that it has that level of maturity innate to its code, or rather than conceivable more like why would you not? Though you may have some kind of training phase, but there is no reason to ever make that phase occur even as late as when you put it into the android body. Time scale is also incomparable, because you could totally have an AI that can process thoughts tens of thousands of times faster than a human. Well actually considerably faster than that, as far as I am aware no signal in the human body can travel even 500kph, as where in an AI you could well be talking about signals traveling near the speed of light.

My stance on this overall is, that if you build a sex bot that isn't mentally mature enough to fuck from the time it is physically possible to fuck it, you fucked up. I guess it could be that instead the creator is fucked up and are into that, but still it's either intentional or a mistake, but not out of the creator's control.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw this...

Screenshot-141.png

It reminded me of this...

27-still-makes-me-laugh-v0-7nl02fvrzeta1.webp

Forever stuck in my head, that freaking TWENTY SEVEN!

Users who are viewing this thread