Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Ch. 31 - Speed Boat and Training

Dex-chan lover
The Wataru-Fish on the cover should have been his reincarnation avatar. Suits his fish-out-of-water character more.
That, or Demon-King Wataru. Where he goes whole hog on collecting a harem on his partyboat by any means.

Jokes aside: it's already been stated he's showered with his tiger and elf guards. How far did he go in WN?
Also, cover art and eyecatch pages on this manga are great. Kudos to the redrawer.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing there will be a lot of sunk ships in the next chapter, unless MC forbids them from ramming

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about the harem part ngl. Like is he really going to catch them all like Pokemon or just some of them? Would be good if he manage to get them all tbh :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
:thumbsup: marriage is probably further ahead anyway. Keep your women from getting fat until.

so he can easily buy multiple speedsters to get everyone to the city, yet no one has made any good plans on how to actually enter the city?
are they just gonna use the indestructable nature of his ships to ram their ways through, once they get spotted?
...am i the only one that wonders if he can just buy a submarine?
given his apparently sizeable ship cataloc, that should definitely be possible.
i wonder if 'airships' are on there as well?

Dex-chan lover
To express my opinion of the MC, I'd like to quote the Eminem song, "Killer":
Your man is a nincompoop, a symptom
Of a simp 'cause he'll spend some loot to get some

Users who are viewing this thread