Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Ch. 32 - Frontal Assault and Defence

Dex-chan lover
Ramming them ain't a bad idea, it just means they can save up ammo or in this case, they can save up their MP.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Timid MC is getting on my nerves. He literally brings Nothing to the story other than his ability to summon ships, and he allows himself to be swayed so damned easily. Now he's being used by other parties to start a war. I mean, sure, I want to see some ship-ramming like everyone else, but, doesn't it bother anyone that MC has not grown at all in 32 chapters thus far, nor does the strive to better himself?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Timid MC is getting on my nerves. He literally brings Nothing to the story other than his ability to summon ships, and he allows himself to be swayed so damned easily. Now he's being used by other parties to start a war. I mean, sure, I want to see some ship-ramming like everyone else, but, doesn't it bother anyone that MC has not grown at all in 32 chapters thus far, nor does the strive to better himself?
yea, I've been reading the novel, and thus far, he hadn't changed a single bit
he's trying to appeal to the girasole girls so they won't leave him, basically he's trying to "seduce" them with the stuff from his new boats in the next few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this comes off as bad taste for me, just seems like MC's simping so hard and is getting used by the bitches... If at the very least it would've shown Girasole more conflicted more and more oftently and seeking MC's approval before deciding how to use HIS op boats, maybe it wouldn't feel as bad, now it's just angry at the simping.

Dex-chan lover
he's trying to appeal to the girasole girls so they won't leave him, basically he's trying to "seduce" them with the stuff from his new boats in the next few chapters
Every time I see this MC, I have the urge to quote Eminem at the author:
your man is a nincompoop, a symptom
Of a simp 'cause he'll spend some loot to get some

Fed-Kun's army
MC has been a wimp from the first chapter so I don't get how anyone could expect him to use the ships' abilities to their fullest abilities like ramming and whatnot. And if anyone expects him to change and summon stuff like warships then... probably quit while you're ahead.

I've read up to chapter 322 of (currently) 453 and can confirm he doesn't change at all. In fact he gets a little worse.
I liked the chapters where he and the girls all go on adventures like finding Dorothea her slime and helping the dark elves. But interspersed in those chapters the Gods start basically demanding he put aside a cruise liner and a weekend for them to spend on it and he just can't say no. So now not only is he sucking up to Girasole, to pass the time whilst going with the Gods whims he starts to suck up to some Goddesses too. I really hope the manga version tones down or even omits the Gods involvements.

Dex-chan lover
His ship is strong right? Just crash it to another ship.
Ramming them ain't a bad idea, it just means they can save up ammo or in this case, they can save up their MP.

MC's wimpiness aside, his concern is actually valid. The problem with ramming ships is that unless the ship itself is actually built for ramming, it's suicide. Not only the ship is wide open to enemy fire, but damaging the keel is an actual possibility, that's why it's usually used as a last resource.

Now think that his ships are invulnerable. Yes, he could ram all the ships and be done with it, specially with the S.S. Fortress, as one of the girls suggested it. But what then, after the battle is won? You think the city's, nay, the KINGDOM's government is gonna pass on such power, specially the S.S. Fortress? And what would the kingdom do with such power?

Dex-chan lover
I've read up to chapter 322 of (currently) 453 and can confirm he doesn't change at all. In fact he gets a little worse.
I liked the chapters where he and the girls all go on adventures like finding Dorothea her slime and helping the dark elves. But interspersed in those chapters the Gods start basically demanding he put aside a cruise liner and a weekend for them to spend on it and he just can't say no. So now not only is he sucking up to Girasole, to pass the time whilst going with the Gods whims he starts to suck up to some Goddesses too. I really hope the manga version tones down or even omits the Gods involvements.
yea that part was the only thing I enjoyed, the later parts, not so much

Users who are viewing this thread