Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Ch. 32 - Frontal Assault and Defence

Dex-chan lover
He's the type of MC I like the most.....stay out of problems and get profit anytime he have a chance.

Dex-chan lover
MC has been a wimp from the first chapter so I don't get how anyone could expect him to use the ships' abilities to their fullest abilities like ramming and whatnot. And if anyone expects him to change and summon stuff like warships then... probably quit while you're ahead.

I've read up to chapter 322 of (currently) 453 and can confirm he doesn't change at all. In fact he gets a little worse.
I liked the chapters where he and the girls all go on adventures like finding Dorothea her slime and helping the dark elves. But interspersed in those chapters the Gods start basically demanding he put aside a cruise liner and a weekend for them to spend on it and he just can't say no. So now not only is he sucking up to Girasole, to pass the time whilst going with the Gods whims he starts to suck up to some Goddesses too. I really hope the manga version tones down or even omits the Gods involvements.
The ships are all unsinkable and unbreakable, but they still feel the waves, people could be thrown off during high-speed maneuvers, and everyone could possibly die, if the indestructible but lightweight boat comes to a sudden halt halfway through the hull of some magic boat.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Timid MC is getting on my nerves. He literally brings Nothing to the story other than his ability to summon ships, and he allows himself to be swayed so damned easily. Now he's being used by other parties to start a war. I mean, sure, I want to see some ship-ramming like everyone else, but, doesn't it bother anyone that MC has not grown at all in 32 chapters thus far, nor does the strive to better himself?
Yeah, getting a tad annoyed myself. He's way too kind and lets people take advantage of him. Like The receptionist says, the knowledge he has is a valuable resource, and he's willing to just tell them to anyone willy-nilly without seeking at least some benefits for himself. Sure, he has the boats and he has no wants besides the luxury cruiser that'll provide him with everything he needs. But god damn, have some grit about you, you're a man. Imagine if this were an even harsher world and he had to learn combat, to read people and develop proper skills. I like the series, it's more on the wholesome side of things, but He's too kind and too Naive.

Dex-chan lover
yea, I've been reading the novel, and thus far, he hadn't changed a single bit
he's trying to appeal to the girasole girls so they won't leave him, basically he's trying to "seduce" them with the stuff from his new boats in the next few chapters
MC has been a wimp from the first chapter so I don't get how anyone could expect him to use the ships' abilities to their fullest abilities like ramming and whatnot. And if anyone expects him to change and summon stuff like warships then... probably quit while you're ahead.

I've read up to chapter 322 of (currently) 453 and can confirm he doesn't change at all. In fact he gets a little worse.
I liked the chapters where he and the girls all go on adventures like finding Dorothea her slime and helping the dark elves. But interspersed in those chapters the Gods start basically demanding he put aside a cruise liner and a weekend for them to spend on it and he just can't say no. So now not only is he sucking up to Girasole, to pass the time whilst going with the Gods whims he starts to suck up to some Goddesses too. I really hope the manga version tones down or even omits the Gods involvements.
Oh my god, really? I've waited all along for MC to become better. Alright guys, I'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
So what MC means by being firm on no combat with his boats, is he won't be firm today, but maybe he'll be firm starting tomorrow? Maybe he will be firm tomorrow if his simping pays off. :pepehmm:

Hope they can fit all of the adventurers' families into the 3 speed boats during the evacuation

Last edited:
Why is he worried about the empire or whatever finding out about his boats or power? No one knows about his boats because he can disguise them. Just take part in the war or don't, quit being such a wimp.

Dex-chan lover
His wimpyness is so strong that it affects his appearance. I mean look at him. Surely "wimp" gotta be one of the few things that came up in your mind the first time you see him in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just the same with everyone.
MC can life just fine with his slave but he decide to made thing harder by involving himself eithbthe adventurer girls

Dex-chan lover
I'm just the same with everyone.
MC can life just fine with his slave but he decide to made thing harder by involving himself eithbthe adventurer girls
Because MC want their bodies too. He didn't want to look bad in front of them. He hoped they would feel indebted to him and jump to his lap. His lust and desire for Girasole (and other pretty sexy ladies, including goddesses, sigh...) influences his decision making, almost entire time in the story.

Dex-chan lover
He literally brings Nothing to the story other than his ability to summon ships, and he allows himself to be swayed so damned easily.
And the problem with that is if he's swayed he's too weak-willed to be worth reading about, but if he isn't, nothing will happen.

I don't like using the word simp, but it applies. He's trying to appeal to them with his material possessions. That only works on materialistic girls. These girls aren't, so he's just going to continue doing what he does, and it will work just as well as it did the first time. If you're not actually invested in what the girls are invested in, you won't have any common ground to build on.

He does realize he holds all the power and is not beholden to the Lord, right? He doesn't have to ever touch the land where the Lord resides either. He can just be a mysterious benefactor and keep it at that.

If he is that worried then he needs to get his proverbial weight up and gain enough strength and status were no one can make him do anything he is against. Helping win a war earns him status and helps in building relationships with influential people who can be used as shields.

He knows he is weak but refuses to take actions that will gain him strength.

Dex-chan lover
just fuckin ram them all with ur indestructible boats. Also, didn't know he could summon multiple boats that are the same kind

Users who are viewing this thread