Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero - Ch. 37 - Negotiations and Dealing with Stowaways

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
Still don't really get why bro allowed himself to get bullied into assisting a war effort but as long as shit goes his way, he'll be fine. Very cool about how easy it was to get on the ship through illegal means though. I liked that.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Taking stress from being denied boarding 😔

Dex-chan lover
I forget her name atm, but the one with the fox ears is my favorite gal out of the team.
Mine is the quiet one who likes slimes, Marina. I usually tend to like girls with longer hair, but her personality just fits having short hair to a T.

Dex-chan lover
I would have ejected ALL of them out at the first sign of sneaking. Then I would have called up the leaders and threatened them if they tried it again, and I would have reduced the amount of total tickets by 10. With the reason being if they can get the work done even with some people sneaking around then they don't need 60 tickets to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
[insert Team Rocket joke]
...and that's all folks, not really much going on to comment on this chapter :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I would have ejected ALL of them out at the first sign of sneaking. Then I would have called up the leaders and threatened them if they tried it again, and I would have reduced the amount of total tickets by 10. With the reason being if they can get the work done even with some people sneaking around then they don't need 60 tickets to begin with.
They need the supply asap. This is still acceptable solution for those stowaway. Give them hope and yeet them.

Dex-chan lover
Mine is the quiet one who likes slimes, Marina. I usually tend to like girls with longer hair, but her personality just fits having short hair to a T.
For me it's a tie between the floppy-eared one and the leader.

Dex-chan lover

I'm sorry its been forever since i read this but, do the female travelers provide any benefit to the MC in his journey or are they just his friends?​

Nope, nothing.
He is putting himself in the way of a war without having negociated antyhing beforehand.
If antyhing, he paid the adventurer group to bring them to vacations before.
Grade A+ Merchant right there

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Taking stress from being denied boarding 😔
It's the ferry that is taking stress from unsolicited passengers :pacman:

Best course of action would've been to reduce tickets by number of trespassers at the end of the first day, and tell that to trading company (with proofs), that would probably had a proper chilling effect. But i guess they didn't consider that things would escalate, and on the second day it was too late to bother.

Still don't really get why bro allowed himself to get bullied into assisting a war effort
He is putting himself in the way of a war without having negociated antyhing beforehand.
Well, he was hinted pretty heavily by the god(s) that he needs to be more adventurous in his new life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread