Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Smell of Civilization and the Sea Serpent

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious, I don't think it's a question of money but a month-long journey is going to require some pretty significant supplies and I don't know if he's quite that smart to figure it all out - not to mention the boredom, unless he was given stops to go to along the way.

Dex-chan lover
That's an extremely gamey leveling system.

I wonder if he's going to keep the sea bounties he collected on the way. Would probably sell for quite the sum.

I'm curious, I don't think it's a question of money but a month-long journey is going to require some pretty significant supplies and I don't know if he's quite that smart to figure it all out - not to mention the boredom, unless he was given stops to go to along the way.
They can fish on the way, and water might not be an issue considering the shower. And he doesn't seem to be bored.

You also don't need to be that smart to figure those things out. I'm sure the guild gave a decent helping of advice as well.

Dex-chan lover
MC I think is able to summon 2 ships now (maybe more with lvl 3 summon), so he should have as much supplies and trade goods as he can fit on one of the ships (esp with the lack of time passing) as well as on this ship, so he should have the logistics down... but yeah, boredom. I guess he could be actually learning about the world. Lot's of offscreen-ing in this manga

That's an extremely gamey leveling system.

I wonder if he's going to keep the sea bounties he collected on the way. Would probably sell for quite the sum.

They can fish on the way, and water might not be an issue considering the shower. And he doesn't seem to be bored.

You also don't need to be that smart to figure those things out. I'm sure the guild gave a decent helping of advice as well.
true, well if we consider the earlier chapters he said he stocking up little by little before he goes to southern town (dock town) so if we take into consideration he got plenty of supplies thats on the boat (used as magic storage/dimensional storage) and also they can maybe eat the monsters they kill maybe

finally an mc that even a wimpy kind of guy but not a "PUSSY", yes he is like gettimg flustered but he os not a big pussy like other manga where the mc is " oh no we should not sleep together becuz of this becuz of that" im getting tired of shitty authors who portray themselves intinto the characters they creating like WHY ARE YOU SO PUSSY?. here mc is the definition of typical japanese teenager to middle aged man but still giving to his urges as a MAN not a PUSSY AS SHIT.

btw slime has more damage than the mc lol

I too want to get kisses from hot fantasy women! Damn MC's always getting ladies left and right!

Users who are viewing this thread