Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - End of the battle and an unpleasant fellow

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be a fantasy novel without the clichéd greedy noble that causally volunteers a commoner as sacrifice to influence a powerful individual. Even did it right in front of said sacrifice and everything. It's almost refreshing the ruling Lord had him removed for his insistence that his idea was such a good one...

Dex-chan lover
He's an idiot but he's not wrong. Girasole should totally seduce him, just without the ulterior motive of binding him to Lucca. Use the ulterior motive of unlimited food/booze/entertainment instead.
This is going to happen a lot more. With the naval superiority that was unveiled here, anybody who has a port is going to want these ships. You're right - he's not wrong. This is a legitimate tactical advantage that he sees. Anyone who gets the "Mage" on their side is going to own the seas.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to happen a lot more. With the naval superiority that was unveiled here, anybody who has a port is going to want these ships. You're right - he's not wrong. This is a legitimate tactical advantage that he sees. Anyone who gets the "Mage" on their side is going to own the seas.
Oh, I wasn't talking about being right or wrong about the political angle. I'm just envious protag has access to the kind of harem degeneracy reality has denied me and would like to see it drawn as a compromise.

Dex-chan lover
you know
i do appreciate a city lord noble who got a brain yeah
Also i mean the Viscount ddint seem to be meaning this in a greedy type of way he just did the most this is the logical way tbh

Dex-chan lover
This really feels like the calm before an even bigger storm also thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
you know
i do appreciate a city lord noble who got a brain yeah
Also i mean the Viscount ddint seem to be meaning this in a greedy type of way he just did the most this is the logical way tbh
probably because, he understands how bad of a political agenda, it would be, to plan the exploitation of those who just saved your ass; waaaay too much infighting. I get the main goal of that viscount, was to (at least in some form) secure the power the mage wields; but, not considering how easily they could wind up chasing him away, is clearly why the lord was disappointed.

Banned
He's an idiot but he's not wrong. Girasole should totally seduce him, just without the ulterior motive of binding him to Lucca. Use the ulterior motive of unlimited food/booze/entertainment instead.
I'm pretty sure the god that sent him there wants that anyway. A massive boat with a ton of ladies on board.

but if this was realistic... that would mean a male god would be on cruise ship alone with a ton of ladies that cycle in the same interval.... just imagine that, a dude alone facing a horde of gals on their period.

Users who are viewing this thread