Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - End of the battle and an unpleasant fellow

Dex-chan lover
Girasole's leader is a good girl, at least.

That said. MC is still stupid as hell for basically allowing himself to be taken advantage of with really nothing to gain; he should be bartering for something beyond the platonic companionship of Girasole—they're getting way more out of this arrangement than he is; they're like a freeloader friend who is a good time to be around, but contributes nothing to your life—after they dragged him into a war he said he didn't want to become involved in.

But again...

He-s-a-simp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
40 chaps in

probably should put the harem tag by now

but maybe i'm missing something?
Because none of the girls actually have any romantic feelings towards MC, even including MC's slaves (Dark Elf girl respects MC because he saved her clan, while Tiger girl is happy as she can enjoy her life freely with even promise of being allowed to gamble as much as she likes).

Dex-chan lover
Bro is dragged down to war he absolutely had no business on and receive nothing in return even from the girls.
Well MC does get the funds to buy Ships, so it helps him get a few steps ahead in his dream to buy the ultimate ship.

Dex-chan lover
Because none of the girls actually have any romantic feelings towards MC, even including MC's slaves (Dark Elf girl respects MC because he saved her clan, while Tiger girl is happy as she can enjoy her life freely with even promise of being allowed to gamble as much as she likes).
At least two of them are more interested in his pet slime than in him :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Didn't someone mention in an earlier chapter's conversation that one of his slaves gets it on with him in the WN? I might be mistaken. That's the only time he has super happy fun time in the series.

Group Leader
there's no need of romance in a series to be fun... but the problem is that usually it's with a balanced male-female ratio, here they put a pretty simple and week guy surrounded by maaany girls. if he' not gay, there is no way he wouldn't try something with at least one. and yeah this is fantasy, so real life doesn't apply here, but in that case, it's a waste of time. don't force a full women party and two female helpers when the boy is just a pathetic simp.

sorry but, im not saying the manga is bad, it's just the setting is pretty bad written, and if the author is a woman , she should have made this into yuri instead

Contributor
By the way, do you know that we have claw games on the ferry?

But… you’re the ferry owner you have control over the claw machines you could just give the prizes out for free because the end goal for claw machines is to take money and you’re clearly not in need of money anyway why even bother doing it in game format

Also the “MAIN CHARACTER IS A SIMP” comments are starting to get old. Like I get the rationale but you are all just beating a dead horse at this point

Dex-chan lover
Didn't someone mention in an earlier chapter's conversation that one of his slaves gets it on with him in the WN? I might be mistaken.
I haven't read the WN, but as per some comments/reviews i have read on NU, it suggest that the Author just hints that MC is maybe having some physical relationship with his Slave girls, but it is never directly mentioned apparently.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I appreciate a non-problematic isekai, holy shit.

It's like Gilligan's Isle, but dude's even more asexual.

Dragged into a war and he's like "boats and movies and baths alone! This is the life."

He's basically their gay bestie... I think that reveal would be an improvement. "I wish I could get laser blasted that fancy pirate" /blush/

Everybody: Oooooooooh, now it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the WN, but as per some comments/reviews i have read on NU, it suggest that the Author just hints that MC is maybe having some physical relationship with his Slave girls, but it is never directly mentioned apparently.
since this novel not in R18, of course that part of thing getting fade to black treatment, the dark elf girl indeed feeling grateful to MC for saving her whole family and turn into affection, for the cat one well she know her place as slave and let MC do her and she found around MC is more interesting anyway, as for Girasol girls, well lets say the fault in author that made MC far to chicken to advance any relation with them even when some of the girls actually okay to get into relationship with MC, right now those Girasole girls kind of tread on thin line and they also realize it but MC far to kind and coward but they pretty much resolve them self to prioritize MC first, this shown latter when the girls coming home to met their family and the bratty brother of leader girl being ashole to MC, the other girls literally want to end him but the leader girl hold them back since he her brother and only end up some beating and scolding, but yeah 500 or so chapter MC relation with Girasole girls hardy any advance since MC is Chicken, there also receptionist girl in merchant guild that MC recruited as his stand in for Ship boarding business(the luxury cruiser one), the receptionist girl also trying to advance her relation with MC only for once again MC to much chicken and nothing happen

Dex-chan lover
At least two of them are more interested in his pet slime than in him :kek:
well romantic feeling not yet happened even after 500 or so WN chapter but the Girasole girls realize their relation is on thin ice with MC, except MC to much of kind person so they use it thought at last they know their place to some extends( some reader might not find this funny thought) two girls (not his slave) pretty much will not betray MC thought, the Priestess one and glutton girl

Users who are viewing this thread