MF Ghost - Vol. 19 Ch. 226 - Two Messages

Double-page supporter
We will wait for another 2-3 months from now because we already catch up with the RAW release (Chapter 229 per today). Since they will wait for entire volume to be released at same time, we will have long delay for now.

I still remember back when you guys worked on Future Zenith instead of Keyfob as now, they released with the pace of bi-weekly instead of weekly and they decided to change format after they changed their name as we saw right now.

As always, Thank you for your translation!

Double-page supporter
We will wait for another 2-3 months from now because we already catch up with the RAW release (Chapter 229 per today). Since they will wait for entire volume to be released at same time, we will have long delay for now.

I still remember back when you guys worked on Future Zenith instead of Keyfob as now, they released with the pace of bi-weekly instead of weekly and they decided to change format after they moved to this one as we saw right now.

Group Leader

I still remember back when you guys worked on Future Zenith instead of Keyfob as now, they released with the pace of bi-weekly instead of weekly and they decided to change format after they changed their name as we saw right now.

Future Zenith was a totally different team. We picked up from where they left off. Having some of their members onboard as Keyfob was just taking off. The current team was pretty involved from the very start. Notably Unofficial, the translator, who continues to say he'll do a re-release the first five chapters because it was so bad. Still waiting on him to finish that. It's been 6 years already.

Double-page supporter
Future Zenith was a totally different team. We picked up from where they left off. Having some of their members onboard as Keyfob was just taking off. The current team was pretty involved from the very start. Notably Unofficial, the translator, who continues to say he'll do a re-release the first five chapters because it was so bad. Still waiting on him to finish that. It's been 6 years already.
That means you guys are used to work there and moved to new your own team or something to say in nutshell?? I am confused with your current team because I remember some of them still have same format since 1st chapter released yet I dont remember why you guys starting from what they left.

Users who are viewing this thread