MF Ghost

Update as of 2020/01/17- We're up to chapter 90 in raws and we're still waiting for chap. 63

We're aware the first five chapters aren't uploaded in English, we plan on re-making them, so please be patient.

Dex-chan lover
This is the slowest ongoing manga story fyi.

I will do marathon reading twice a year, because even in Initial D, they took 20 ~ 50 chapters for each anime episode. But sometimes, I go to raws from reddit to see if there are something interesting information such as a lotto for Toyota 86 or JDM parts like before.

So, if the translator is doing slow update, I don't mind because this manga is 70% race comment, 20% car on the street, 10% real dialog. Plus, the author is being lazy by using photoshop for background image.

I wonder why he doesn't move to digital equipment for drawing. His artwork even looks like pre millennium era style. The story itself is just the beginning.

I wish the author should just make it anime first before the manga, but there you go, he got less money if it goes to anime first before manga with just Initial D meme as the stock.

Hey everyone, releases might be delayed as our TL possibly has covid-19. I'll keep this thread updated as I get details.

Some quick updates, I uploaded the first five chapters which were previously missing and adjusted the volume numbering to match what other languages are doing.

nope still no public self-driving cars/transportation, still need human driver..
and we are close to 2021 now... sorry mate you fail to predict it

Users who are viewing this thread