Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Cute = Cat > Beautiful girl.

Dex-chan lover
based age gap + she's underage
it almost makes up for the lame mc
cry more about it

Dex-chan lover
Because Japan lol Also they make 17 years old with body proportions that even 25 year old girls don't have over there, so even more twisted
It's fine, it's fiction. It's only dangerous to people who can't differentiate it with reality. Besides, the guy has some common sense not to touch a minor. Although I will admit that this trope is generally uncomfortable and hard to swallow.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it’s pretty good that he has the head to reject her immediately when she revealed she’s a minor but that’s just me
the number of people on here who wouldnt...
Why the fuck? Is this just like a requirement for Japanese authors? Could have easily made her in her 20s. :rolleyes:
i ask myself that all the time. theyre a bunch of weirdos who's society never called them out.

Speaking of the catgirl being a minor...

Sex aside, that means that there's another aspect at play here - abduction laws.

IIRC taking in a minor without the permission of their parents or legal guardian is considered abduction, even when the minor in question agrees to being taken in. Minors cannot legally consent to this.

Meanwhile, our catgirl here clearly grew up human and had a mostly human life so far. The flashback showed her at various ages in school. She has a smartphone. She had her clothes and undies mailed to Iori's house. All of those things imply that she has a traceable identity.

Had she just been some supernatural creature with no legal identity nor any legal presence in human society, it wouldn't have mattered that she's a minor. But she did apparantly live as human for much of her life. So there's official records somewhere showing her identity, age, and official adress.

All it takes is someone filing a missing person report on her, and our man Iori is gonna be in deep shit...

Dex-chan lover
great law. in fact, it shouldn't stop at 18, since there's no evidence they become more responsible with age.

society-if-meme-template-2wrfj.jpg

society if we did that

Users who are viewing this thread