Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - He's not coming home

Dex-chan lover
I Was going to explain to you that people are allowed to state their opinions in comment forums, some might even say that's what they're for... But then I saw your nickname and remembered what kind of people my comment might upset
Who's upset? You're the one who's dropping the manga over two adults in a consensual relationship. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I thought she would end up not telling him about cat girls after the booba accident.
I hope we get the reveal soon

Dex-chan lover
Bro, I don't want drama... it was supposed to be a sweet funny romance story. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
stay-cool-nail-file.gif
iu

Fed-Kun's army
I hate when they introduce a cute girl only to lose the MCbowl
freaking same. almost every single manga too :angery:
I Was going to explain to you that people are allowed to state their opinions in comment forums, some might even say that's what they're for... But then I saw your nickname and remembered what kind of people my comment might upset
cook those freaks

Dex-chan lover
I know it's directed at a non-main girl, so it doesn't quite count for as much, but I was quite impressed by the fact that MC picked up on the signs that Makio is into him. If this had been almost any other manga, he wouldn't have believed it even if the whole world screamed it at him.

Users who are viewing this thread