Miageru to Kimi wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A yearning

Wow! now that's a surprise for her. Though, it goes both ways but she thought he was was a very young kid.?!! lol???

Dex-chan lover
You dumbasses!!! SHE'S IN HER UNIFORM IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! How can you NOT tell?

Dex-chan lover
it's ok to feel like a princess! everybody deserves to be a prince/princess regardless of gender

I'm probably overthinking this but... she thought he was an elementary kid? And she randomly took him to karaoke, where he had to show his high school ID for something so shouldn't she have guessed?

the mangaka probably wanted to make a yuri manga, but figured making one of them a guy would attract more attention to it

@sakatagintoki2050 Yeah but my point was this: it looked like he had to show his ID to get into the karaoke, something she would likely have to do as well (or would know the rule for). So why take him to karaoke if she didn't think he'd get in? (i.e. if she thought he was too young)

Aggregator gang
This series already has some of the best facial expressions.

So she thought he was an elementary schooler, and he thought she was in college/uni? Also I love the fact that each of them idealises what the other one strives for, he wants to be cool, she wants to be cute.

@Leigh86
What if he was just showing his school ID to get something like a student discount? At which point the clerk was surprised he was in high school and not much younger. The bigger concern is how he didn't notice she was wearing the uniform from his school. But I'll forgive that detail since it's such a cute story.

Dex-chan lover
Tomboys, man. They can woo any heterosexual man or gay/bi woman in a heart beat.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, I'm swoon, who would have thought that feeling like a princess was this great

AAAAAHAHAHA SHE THOUGHT HE WAS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID 😂😂😂 RIIIIIIIIIIIP 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread