Microid S - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Jiga's Last Stand

Group Leader
This is it! The very end! This is both the first manga translation I've done, and the longest project I've ever worked on. Looking at the timestamps, it took a full year to translate everything. Since when has my ADHD ass spent an entire year doing one thing?

The first few chapters I still feel are a little clumsy, and even though I've gone back and fixed a few big things, I'm alright with that. I wanted to translate this work so other people could understand it, and that's where I got. And now that I've got that clumsiness out of the way, future translations will be much smoother (though I'll definitely be taking a break after this one, lol).

If anyone's curious as to why I only translated the chunk of text at the end and not the texts in other volumes, this is the only one actually about Microid S. The other two in the first two volumes are just Tezuka Pro's clumsy apology for racial caricatures, while the rest is stuff about Shonen Champion or a bio about Osamu Tezuka.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you my hero. We truly need more ppl who translate the works from Tezuka.

Group Leader
Easily I can join to this party in Tezuka's translations but only I had access to Dororo to Enma-kun and Devil King Gallon remake both by Go Nagai

Obviously if I had access to Tezuka manga raws will be translations from Spanish, Italian, German or French to English because I don't want make other messed up translation like my Kikoushi Enma translation

Anyway if someone wants translate Dororo to Enma-kun or Devil King Gallon I can clean the scans

Dex-chan lover
That's kind of a rushed ending, wonder if it got cancelled or if the anime bombed so the manga could continue giving the problems it faced.

Anyways, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread