Mida Love ♪

Dex-chan lover
@Lacie this one right? I can only understand like 5 sentences in Japanese right now so I don't know what is says, I will just leave it here for someone more experienced to translate

@crittlercrittler but ryousei written in kanji could mean exactly "two/both gender". this is the kanji 両性。Ofc his kanji name isnt like that tho, just like ouji and hime. Their name doesnt contain kanji for princess/prince, but ofc we know what hime/ouji means.
@ajddavid452 by just looking at that particular twitter post and not reading anything that precede/succeed it, he just wants to correct/redo some parts in his manga. The shown part in the post just had some added background(trees, clouds).
idk if it's a good news, but his latest twitter he tells that his latest name (draft for new manga?cmiiw) is just completed.

https://twitter.com/tetuya_hayashi/status/1204409444492140544?s=19

Seemingly plans to rerelease the manga. Speaks about a contract?

Anyone can translate it?

Contributor
Basically, What Mangaka said on Twitter,
The mangaka wants to Continue vol 5 under webcomics doujinshi with crowfunding as paywall payment, (Separately from the Ichijinsha version). But. because As per-se Contract with Ichijinsa, The mangaka put in tough spot. So, The vol 5 was scrapped. Then mangaka want to reorganized version/Remake from scratch/readjusting the contents and publish this standalone but still violating with ichijinsha contract. For sake of continuation this series, the mangaka needs to sever the contract and IPs, but This takes lot of time for the contract to be cleared. This put mangaka quite exhausted as till today.

Tldr; The future is bleak.

Just started reading this. What a fascinating premise! And the first chapter's ending is hilarious. XD

Shame that this ends right when it starts getting really interesting. wouldn't mind seeing a continuation some time.

So is author will start or give up I saw he said about part 2 of this manga, but it is already one year

Users who are viewing this thread