Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
disappointing ending overall. she did try to move on, but a little peek into the future to show he stays true to his word and doesn't leave her wouldn't have hurt.

The ending felt rushed to me, but it was a nice 7/10 all the way through nonethless.

Thanks for the sub! Was really looking foward for this one.

Dex-chan lover
disappointing ending overall. she did try to move on, but a little peek into the future to show he stays true to his word and doesn't leave her wouldn't have hurt.
How far off into the future? There was already a two year timeskip from when Chizuru threw her old stuff out the window.

Dex-chan lover
How far off into the future? There was already a two year timeskip from when Chizuru threw her old stuff out the window.
well, like when he's in his 20s or later to show he stays with her. but i guess that kinda stuff is only common in shojo manga. shonen tend to have inflated drama, the couple getting together and the end.

Dex-chan lover
well, like when he's in his 20s or later to show he stays with her. but i guess that kinda stuff is only common in shojo manga. shonen tend to have inflated drama, the couple getting together and the end.
This is a seinen manga.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that the danger and the other dude added during her trip was just unneeded and the time for that chapter would have been better used to expand on the closure...
Thanks for the finishing it, it was promising but end of the day it looks like a amateur job
Endings are often very hard to do...
I guess making a story with a bunch of unnecessary rape for cheap drama gets your manga axed huh.
I don't think it was axed more than there probably wasn't enough stuff for an extra volume...

And the rape scene wasn't in much detail and it actually explained her trauma quite well...

Unless if you were talking about the 2nd near rape moment which felt unnecessary and the other random guy that was added...

whats funny is I dropped this series around chapter 10 or 12 and judging by how the ending was I still feel ripped off.
Same, I couldn't remember what series this was and then seeing it had ended decided to finish it and remembered why I had dropped it lol

People on here must be smoking crack, because the only time rape was mentioned was in the article in a seedy tabloid. The author never gave us a concrete answer about how and why her husband died, and you can clearly see that the tabloid was making shit up when the lady clarified that her grandma died of natural causes.

Dex-chan lover
RDT_20231020_0915548965830456388814296.jpg

This was a manga of all time

Users who are viewing this thread