Midari ni Midara na Kuroyukihime Online

Ini manga bener2 mantap abiz, tema-nya sih GAME tapi isinya WOW banget...
(This manga really amazing, maybe the theme is GAME but the content very WOW)

Based completely off the title and synopsis- it seems like the heroine of this series is just a plagiarized Kuroyukihime from Accel World with the addition of being a masochist -_-

Fed-Kun's army
@Sheruff6 you mean that it deserve less right ? cause i fail to understand wtf is even the purpose of this shit.

the only redeemable quality i can find is the art and even so its not that good

Dex-chan lover
(im not in the discord server so i dont know if they actually dropped it or not) i had no idea there were 2-3 weeks in 2 months

Fed-Kun's army
Too much S not enough M... Really do whats up with the balance makes no sense at all it feels like the M side was just added on I bet the author real intention was a full S heroine but didn't have the skills to do it well.

Also useless MC as always, where the good MC at?

at this point im just reading straight up doujinshi than manga :/
seesh
*rates 10 star

It's straight up h-manga but it's pretty funny ig. More ecchi and smut than comedy but it's not bad. Anyhow I'm pretty sure this got dropped. Probably going to join discord and see ig.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus, there is so much fan service. You can tell how desperate this mangaka is.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe, but it is really odd to have such a large amount of it. I’m pretty sure it’s more than just, “I like drawing this, so I’ll draw more!”

Users who are viewing this thread