Midashitai Giya-san to Midarenai Tadamichi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Giya-san and Chi-chan

Dex-chan lover
Heinlein, Philip K Dick, Andy Weir?
Girl of culture!

Also, y'all should read "the years of rice and salt" by Andy Weir.

Fed-Kun's army
It's ecchi to the point it gets disturbing and straight-up stupid, I saw all the chapters in raw and it doesn't get much different, besides that the ecchiness scales ofc !!
You prob have to take your brain off or something to "enjoy" something like this... or being a horny dog/ teenager maybe?
It's on 1001manga website

Like @Spoopa I'm not even planning on reading it all translated since I already know how much the plot develops... I forgot to drop this.

Double-page supporter
@WhiteEkans Everyone has brain off when they read this. That was obvious from the start. Just look at the premise of this manga. 😀

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 NOT FALSE !
I found this cuz I like gyarus, but not the bitchy style, the innocent one. I mean, gyaru is more a appearance thing, not a personality thing, I think (?). So doesn't mean you are gyaru you are a hoe. Sadly, mangas with a FL gyaru that arent harem/ecchi and the fl is not a hoe are quite rare. EDIT; and the ML is not a selfinsert or dumb as F*

Fed-Kun's army
@CyBerK @EveryoneActually
I liked that one XD,
EDIT; I found a better img
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
lel I like how unfazed both of them are thanks to her continuous 'lucky pervert' falls

Users who are viewing this thread