Midashitai Giya-san to Midarenai Tadamichi

Fed-Kun's army
@bastek66 there is actually a 3rd alt version that comes in the digital special edition of volume 1.

Im looking forward into incorporating it for eye candy once my group finishes translating volume 1. At the moment we are working on the spanish version of the series, but hopefully we'll be uploading the special chapters (that come included with the digital purchase of the aforementioned) for everyone to read.
(Take your spanish lessons because there soon will be plenty of uploads for anyone who is interested in following the series).

Also, it was indeed axed. I haven't found any reasons as to why except lack of sales. It's a shame since this series is quite funny and I enjoy the scenario of the week format. You can go ahead and message the author in twitter, although he doesn't seem interested in any mentions for this series.

https://twitter.com/sugawara_59

Contributor
disappointment.png

Contributor
Here's sneak peak from chapter 16. I hope it encourages scanlators to continue
1594821554434.png
Warn people if the image is NSFW, please.

is anyone else bothered by how in ch 5 the classmates who weren't her friends were calling her a slut for lifting her skirt- I mean what a ridiculous overexaggeration.. Like forget the politics of slutshaming or whatever, or the fact that if she looked like your avg girl they would have just called her stupid, I'm annoyed with the author for even believing for a sec that a normal classroom of people would use the word so casually.. ehhh why am i so annoyed?

Double-page supporter
This is pretty good all in all. It's very reminiscent of Ueno-san wa Bukiyou (so much so that I'm sure that's not an accident), and though it's not as consistently funny, the gyaru echhi's a fair trade off.

Group Leader
Just wanted to update people on the lack of English Giya releases, I'm the main translator for our group (technically.)

While there's many reasons why it's taking forever, the three main reasons are:
- We got into a slump where we lost our main redrawer and it took forever to find someone else (or more accurately, to have an old reliable come back.)
- I was working on this while "off-work" thanks to the whole COVID situation, but I've been back to work full-throttle w/ overtime for a while now, mega-busy.
- ... I'm actually not feeling as passionate about translating as I used to, and to be honest, I've just not really been making time to work on it (and other things). ... Granted this isn't a first, so who knows, I might randomly get into the beat again at anytime.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this series (I even have the first volume sitting on my shelf) and am kinda sad it got axed, but I can at least tell you it ends somewhat nicely. I would like to promise y'all that I'll keep working on this, but in my current state, all I can say is *maybe* it'll get done eventually. So yeah, if y'all see that I just keep sitting on my ass, don't hesitate to take up the flag if you want. (We got a willing redrawer and half-willing TS in the group!)

Also, I already spoke a bit with @nekonogames on Discord (or at least, I believe it was them), they seemed like good folks, so do be hyped if you understand Spanish, I think they already released up to ch9 and some!

Group Leader
@Mojopy Hi there, I´m glad to hear from you once again. In regards with this series. We ARE planning to continue working on it. At the moment we are tangled in some stuff as well. We are currently waiting for the release of Volume 2 (9-9-2020). Hopefully, you will be seeing some works in the following month.

I will also be contacting you @Mojopy during that time in order to help out with the english releases

Fed-Kun's army
I cant wait for them to start dating and nothing about their relationship change :3

Users who are viewing this thread