Midnight Mess Scans

Hi guys, do you have any interest to scan Summer Guest (여름손) Manhwa by Ridge? It last updated in 2019 sept. Thank you.

Group Leader
@gureenyuu_ looks such a nice suggestion but this project is being work on a private server .... we can't start if there's another group working on it. Thank you!😊

Thank you for the lovely hard work, translating, editing and all just to bring us the stories. Please keep up the good work ❤️

Hi, thanks for the translations and I appreciate how y'all are trying to support the authors of the series y'all are translating :) I can't access the discord link and I was wondering if there'd an updated link available?

I am truly thankful for the translations amd is it possible for you to send me a discord link 🙏

Thank you for translating Unholy Night..but is it just 3 chapters?i tried to open it in bomtoon but i can't access..

Hi. I don't know if you've noticed it but some of the titles and descriptions of your latest updates have been changed. I think even the tags and country have been changed.

Edit - ok it's fixed now

Hello, I was wondering what the latest update (ch 15.5) of There's Something Wrong With My Popularity meant? Does this mean it will no longer be updated here?

Users who are viewing this thread