Midnight Secretary

✨Chauvinistic, FMC Has no worth for self respect, and repetitive. It’s snooze fest and revolting at the same time. A type of manga (uninteresting, pointless, offensive) I avoid at all cost. Just not for for me...?

My all time favorite manga. I have read this story almost 10 times. I just need a sequel, really badly :(

Jedna z moich ulubionych manga.Mam nadzieje że wam również się spodoba:)

I read this back when i was really young and loved it, but reading this now makes me feel horrible. The love interest isnt just a shitty elitest vampire, hes an abusive controlling pig. The MC's constant deprecating inner monologue is horrible to read because she says the same things over an over. She sees herself as an object to be owned and that never changes.
Not even at the end. Her fucking future child has more ownership over her body than she does.

Any time she stands up for herself she always has to be reminded that he owns her and it's really unnerving. 50 Shades could have been based on this lol. Don't bother reading unless youre into abusive dynamics.

I enjoyed this manga the first time I read it and every time after. Someone said it already but a sequel would be so nice. I want to know about their child! And continuing with the butler story line would be nice, too.

Users who are viewing this thread