Midori no Tomarigi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

It's so sad😢
But thank you so much for the update. I love this manga and the author so much

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment they wanted to make you think the wife was alive... only to crush those feelings with a sledgehammer.

Dex-chan lover
I assumed before that his wife was ill, but turns out it was even worse than that.

I really hope she doesn't push him to move on since the wife is dead like some other manga... I mean let the guy heal

Ok. This got me. I'm hurttt author-nimmmmmm how could you😭 I'm hurt for both sides either midori or sakaya.

Finally got to reading this after I put in my plan to read! And boy am I enjoying the angst. I've read most of this author's scanlated works and all of them were by Lemonade scans haha tbh I'm quite pleased with the writing, the author seems to be experimenting and trying on news themes (in comparison to her other works of course) so I'm definitely on board and awaiting how events unfold.

Actually I think they are suited for each other because :

He comes with an heavy baggage as we can see in the chapter and needs time to heal... she is young and Therefore i think she can give him the time to do, she also seems mature ... an older lady might feel like she won’t have the time to wait for him.

Midori also comes with an heavy baggage herself ... she is pretty much became a mother for her brother and sadly cannot have the normal life of a teen or maybe a student later on ... I don’t think a young boy her age will be willing to hundle that much.

So far im really liking this!

Users who are viewing this thread