Midori no Tomarigi

the art is good. IT's still to early to tell what type of story it is .... i hope it's good

So I feel like his wife is either dead though, or in a coma, not sure but I kind of get the feeling she isn't exactly present

I hate this kind of girl. She should be wise enough not to still like him. Whatever.

I think this a cute manga, the couple seems to balance each other well and can uplift each other~
So far it’s a very nice read!!!

I typically skip on age gap relationships (especially if one of the leads is still in high school), but I took a chance because I'm a big fan of the mangaka. I love everyone's relationships with each other (so loving, even platonically!). So far, nothing feels forced and they are actually communicating with each other. Can't wait to see what happens!

I gave this a chance because I was bored, but without realizing I read it fully ;-;. I love this manga so much, it's so sweet and a very cute story.

The story is similar to the manga oneshot Bitter Sweet Cake, which I also loved so much. I'm so grateful someone is writing a similar story! Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread