Midsummer Intro - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's cute and stuff, but a romance oneshot this short just feels incomplete and empty at the end.

私は大きなギャグです私は女の子の大きなロリスをルークします

Dex-chan lover
I think a zuku looking through his scroll for more gif is needed here.

Dex-chan lover
Unfair! Unfair! Oneshots should NOT have an "INTRO" in its title or anywhere in it, at all! That's like calling your one-act play "The Mystery, ACT II"! I demand all zero dollars I spend on this back!

Now all I can think about is how this is clearly leading to netorare.

Fed-Kun's army
For those asking for more...

This was posted on Twitter (I follow the artist). You'll be surprised how many of these are posted there in an attempt to get a feeling for who many "likes" and RTs it gets to judge it's potential. No surprise about the title either. If a ton of people are asking for more, so much the better.

Dex-chan lover
If it "would have been nice", why did they never do so? And more, like, that dood, why would he only want to go out with her if its a punishment game, rather than if its for real?

Contributor
It would be a bittersweet feeling ending there if they had sold me on their relationship at all XD

@feha: That part seems reasonable: General fear on either of their parts to address the matter more than half-jokingly, lest things get awkward. Presumably their friendship is also worth something to them.

And, of course, far easier to be frank about it right before parting, when, if it does get awkward, you're not going to see the person again for a long time anyway. All basic risk-reward in life and relationships, of the sort everyday folks do all the time.

Dex-chan lover
You can't just draw a manga, hit readers with feels and then say: fuck off, thats all.
85dbcb94032623f99f87fd8d385523a5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread