Mieru Otoko to Tsukareta Otoko no Manga - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Guy basically gets basically a free wife he just can't touch or see and he complains? Talk about being ungrateful.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tersione I personally think even a wife that just looks out for you with unconditional love is already a blessing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tersione Of course, it was just that he was complaining about having a wife material around his house rather than not being able to see/hear her and thank her.

Dex-chan lover
@HunLepto Hey, I'd be spooked as hell too if I didn't know it was actually a harmless and friendly spirit doing all that stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tersione A ghost that could drain your soul the moment it meets you while you could also do absolutely nothing or something making lunch for you and embracing you at night instead is something I don't know what to be afraid of. Like I'm not an expert of these things, but the moment you think about it, you would understand the signs. It's just that he may have skipped that thought train at first.

Dex-chan lover
@HunLepto Yeah, it would be a pleasant surprise to suddenly have breakfast on my table without explanation, but it would be hard to see it in a purely positive light when it's tainted by the fact that I have no idea where it came from or who made it. I also have no idea what their goal is and whether they'll stay benevolent or change their mind later on. That might be what he thought of at first, and it's just his instincts doing their work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tersione I personally learned that whenever something happens I don't understand, it's better to not panic as that only makes the situations worse and/or even make alot of misunderstanding. Also, basically talking shit about a friendly ghost is also what could make it change its mind. But yeah, generally people would act in a similiar way.

Users who are viewing this thread