Mieruko-chan - Ch. 57

Aggregator gang
I wonder who Seto is. My early guess was shinigami?? But iunno he feels crazier than that 🤔

Dex-chan lover
So its gonna be like that huh.

At the end of the day Miko is going to talk no jutsu Seto.

Or Seto gonna get stomped and say Miko is right.

Or Miko’s dad protecting his family will open his mind.

Dex-chan lover
So its gonna be like that huh.

At the end of the day Miko is going to talk no jutsu Seto.

Or Seto gonna get stomped and say Miko is right.

Or Miko’s dad protecting his family will open his mind.
All of the above, then they hug.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo Seto is coming for her father? and even ghost doggy

Old man is not to be trusted, he will obliterated any spirit, so he may obliterated the ghost cats and wife and Miko's dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
mr seto got a teleporting hand scar. page2 its on the thumb side of hand, then switches back

Dex-chan lover
mr seto got a teleporting hand scar. page2 its on the thumb side of hand, then switches back
The author lamented on Twitter having a penchant for only catching drawing errors after the chapter gets published.

So this chapter not only have we been introduced to Seto's mafia of Hat Men/M.I.B., but the little girl also reminded me of Black-eyed Children which really caught me off-guard... Considering how often Miko nearly got done in by spirit mimics I honestly can't blame Seto for his way of thinking. Also for his first attack to miss the girl and then suggest it's appearance was a form it chose is important at least for his point of view. Romm already explained to Miko that every person's way of seeing them is different.

If you notice on page 27, Romm's homescreen has a photo of Towako-sama on it which I thought was rather sweet and speaks to how revered she was by both Mitsue and him. I also thought it was rather symbolic how this arc introduced Seto with a sparrow and the preceding arc introduced Michiru with her pet caterpillar Pii-chan, and what do birds like to snack on?

I agree with some other commentors' thoughts that the last page doesn't look good for Kyousuke getting into another scrabble with Miko over her pudding, with even Dad saying to apologize while he still has the chance. We also just had him being targeted by that freezing spirit last chapter too. Hope it's nothing. Thanks for the TL!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With that many hat men around, this guy's daily coffee must be the moloko minus and with a benadryl chaser.
moloko-minus-v0-6arqcyhu9jba1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He stompes all spirits and "always side with humanity" but at the same time he has many spirit hat goons working for him?
Well considering they all look the same, I’m thinking he forcibly converted them to his cause similar to how the fox shrine maidens changed Into they are. probably by giving them a choice of slavery or destruction.
side note
no slouch in the physical department either by easily pulling in Romney and lifting him with relative ease.

Dex-chan lover
Start of chapter: Oh hey this new character seems pretty cool

End of chapter: If he tries to do that to the Dad shank his ass

Users who are viewing this thread