Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

@Door321 I think that in this world, if you acknowledge that you see/hear the ghost, the ghost can start doing things to you. So the ghost might have been trying to find suckers to con by stating a price that was just slightly off, like 61 yen instead of 60 yen, and see if the person would actually pay the wrong amount instead.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the most powerful chapters I have ever read.
If it wasn't the horror genre and it was shown without the terror it would still be touching but speciffically due to the misdirect and the simultaneous revelation of normal spirits is a major one-two punch that few others have achieved.
I've read this about 4 times over the course of the about 2 years this manga has been translated and it hits the same and as hard every time, apart from the first which was the worst/best in extreme intensity. The first time literally shapped myemotional state for the whole day.

I never thought i can feel fear and feels at the fcking same time!!! Now i can finally say this manga is soo fcking great!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, i knew that was coming, but my feels, i took critical feels damage, even with the negative hit modifier and armor save i still took critical feels damage.

Users who are viewing this thread