Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Aggregator gang
With the power of food she exorcise the demon! Good job Hana!

Aggregator gang
Another Hana W
Now, can we get the reason why there a ghost in Michiru head :pout:
I like to think those are parasite demon type,

It feed on her emotion and reacting to the taste of it

also "protecting" it's host while consume the other demons

Dex-chan lover
I like to think those are parasite demon type,

It feed on her emotion and reacting to the taste of it

also "protecting" it's host while consume the other demons
I'm beginning to think that too. Probably feeding off feelings of being needed and jealousy. I also think she is somewhat conscious of this entity as well as she uses "our".

Dex-chan lover
- miko : ... yuria-chan ... , hana ... , sensei ... , michiru-chan ...

- hana : ... miko ... , michiru-chan ... , miko 's papa ...

- michiru : ... miko-chan , ... yurikawa-san ... , pii-chan ...

- big sister : ... michiru , ... your onee-chan ... , hana ... , hana-chan ...

- yuria : ... miko ...

page 1 :
- random person : ... ichijou-san , ... michiru-chan ...

page 3 :
  • sensei : ... ichijou-san ... , yotsuya-san ...
  • it is weird that this time sensei can correctly remember the names of humans . previously , sensei can only remember the names of cats , lol .

page 6 :
- ... ichijou michiru-san , yurikawa hana-san . if you 2 are still inside the school , please report to the ...

page 11 :
- ... kohane-chan ...

page 13 :
  • ... michiru ...
  • ... yoh-chan , ... michiru-chan , ... akari ...
  • ... michiru-chan ...

page 14 :
  • ... akari-chan ...
  • ... michiru ...
  • ... michiru-chan ... , rena-chan ...
  • ... michiru-chan ...

page 16 :
when michiru was a kid , she went to a mountain , maybe she picked up the octopus ghost from there .

note that in the flash-backs , little michiru and her little friends used almost no kanji in their speeches .

page 17 :
" students - talking/consulting - room "

- miko : hana will be fine , because i know she has plot-armors , lol : she is 1 of the main characters , and she is a cute , naive , innocent girl .

i must be a psychic . most of the things , that i predicted in the previous discussion , really happens :

" yoh is the sister of michiru . i guess yoh comes to the school because :

a / she wants to kill miko , ASAP , lol .

b / or she wants to protect hana from michiru , actually .

my theory :

plot twist : yoh is actually a good girl . maybe she knows that michiru is a dangerous , unstable yandere , so she wants to protect other peoples from michiru .

yoh keeps the dangerous michiru on a short leash to control her , and yoh doesnt want michiru to spend too much time with other peoples .

i guess in michiru 's previous school , she also loved someone , then she became mad and stabbed someone with a metal pen , so then she had to change school .

yoh finds the stabbed photo of hana , so yoh knows that michiru wants to stab hana , so yoh comes to the school to prevent that . "

This is one of my fav mangas. I really enjoy how the plot unfolds everytime. It never gets boring. The relationship among the various characters is also always interesting. I hope this keeps continuing. Though at the same time I hope it doesn't continue to the point where it becomes mediocre.

Dex-chan lover
Miko never ever saw Michiru's face, only as a Lovecraftian Octopus head girl.

At least no one can deceive Miko.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my fav mangas. I really enjoy how the plot unfolds everytime. It never gets boring. The relationship among the various characters is also always interesting. I hope this keeps continuing. Though at the same time I hope it doesn't continue to the point where it becomes mediocre.
Especially Michiru shoving a long soft bread on Hana's drooling mouth.

Dex-chan lover
What a fantastic way to show how her past influenced her behavior and appearance. And a really wholesome way to end the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread