Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Are gloomy men in black suits/coats and hats some reference to the Yakuza?

We have the same thing in Chainsaw Man and Tokyo Ghoul
uQnGVJf.jpg
DPpQKBs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely think all this messed-up looking ghosts are not actually like that. Romm said that everyone sees things differently. Maybe for Miko, divine beings are just disgusting to her. Remember that one ghost holding a wheelchair to bring the old man to heaven? I think it's just her perspective that's making them manifest in those forms and perhaps Romm sees them completely different too.

Fed-Kun's army
in the raw, it's "Who...?"

"Literally who?" took me out for a bit, reminded me of some youtube video about millennial speech/writing for some reasons.
Yeah I figured it was just to be funny, it did make me smile, but I'd rather it have just said "Who...?" than make a literally who joke

Dex-chan lover
Miko is such a sinful girl.

g2fjk3.jpg

fw74cx.jpg
With JK girlfriends like these, no jury would convict her..

Of course Hana would take a part-time job at a cake shop (not that she needs it, girl already has all the cake one could ask for). Miko-santa was unreasonably adorable this chapter. However, poor girl is still worrying over the unassuming middle-aged stalking spirit while some unspeakable greater entity she unleashed is now roaming about requiring the Japanese MIB's intervention...

Plot just got thicker than a glass of eggnog. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Based on Julia that say why Miko's dad not leave the world yet, that means the wife (and the cat) also have something to do... The cat lover Yakuza still have more screen time later, I guess.

The one riding the deer is Santa? Or elf?

And "godfather with his mafia gang"-like character appear, looks scary.... Nah. This series don't have human villain so he must be a nice dude. Lol

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
note that michiru takes off 1 of her black gloves , and she holds a hand of miko .

page 2 :
- baldy guy : ... forest 's kuma-chan ...

page 3 :
  • hana : ... baldzuka-san ...
  • guy : ... hana-chan ...

page 4 :
- miko : ... gouzuka-san ... , nyansuke-kun ...

last panel : note that the baldy guy is still wearing his wedding ring on his left hand .

page 5 :
- bratty boy : ... papa ...

• romu : ... oji-san , ... miko-san ...
  • miko: ... romu-san ...

page 15 :
goof : the mangaka forgot to draw the wedding ring on the left hand of baldy guy .

• miko : ... hana ...
  • hana : ... miko ... , michiru-chan , ... yuria-chan ...

i guess hana is working in a cake shop so that she can eat all of the left-over cakes at the end of every day , lol .
the shop pays her with cakes instead of money .

last page :
  • old guy : ... romu-chan ...
  • on the phone : seto-san .

Last edited:
I genuinely think all this messed-up looking ghosts are not actually like that. Romm said that everyone sees things differently. Maybe for Miko, divine beings are just disgusting to her. Remember that one ghost holding a wheelchair to bring the old man to heaven? I think it's just her perspective that's making them manifest in those forms and perhaps Romm sees them completely different too.
Here's a thought: maybe it has to do with her feelings on people passing away "naturally". Could be her father died from "natural causes" and she sees those as monstrous and terrible as a result.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and looks like the next arc focal point has arrived. I hope we will see that reindeer again. I'm also glad that Michiru is sticking around and based on that pre-chapter art has exchanged wedding vows with Mieruko. Their first science baby will be amazing.

Dex-chan lover
This manga give me so many damn whiplashes, it's unbelievable. I was on the verge of tears about the dead wife then BAM! Fucking reindeer thing just walked out around the corner :ROFLMAO:

Double-page supporter
It's SATAN, not SANTA. Well, that is how it looks to me.. bruh

Edit: Thank for the chapter!!
Horror Santa might be Krampus or Odin/Kris Kringle they will deliver gifts but also kick your ass til the next X-mass if you are rude.

what a secret society is that??? imagine if those people killed hana’s dad

Users who are viewing this thread