Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
My name is Toono Zen. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Tokyo, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as a teacher for all girls Highschool, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0

@sandenson No, sadly is just ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
i hope we're moving towards her actually doing something with her powers and being able to defend herself, it's just so sad to see her like this, always in danger and unable to do anything to defend herself other than pretending it's not there.

Dex-chan lover
@sandenson yup, unfortunately i dont think anyones ever gonna translate it considering the author is so tight about it. same with MachiMaho

Ok, based on the Ghost of that carcrash-Victim, the way they look has something to do with the way they died.

Which means all sorts of fucked up backstorys for several of the Ghosts we've seen. Like the one in the changing room that had its head caved in and strangle-marks on the Neck. Or the one that was stuffed in a barrel.

Users who are viewing this thread