Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Aww, is it weird I kinda like how Julia gets bullied a bit?
Also that teacher is totes def a serial killer.

Group Leader
Definitely was not expecting that ending. I thought the dude just murdered cats for fun or something.

Okay... that scared me (A LOT). Pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that a living human being is even scarier than most ghosts...

gonna pray for Mieruko 😓

Started this Manga today and read up to the current Chapter and I'm really suprised by this Title. I mean I liked it from the start but at first I liked it because it was somehow funny and the Art looked good, and then out of nowhere some Chapter with fucking serious feels in It. And with every Chapter I started to get more and more interested in the Character and the World. And this Arc seems to become pretty good with this build up so far~

Double-page supporter
bro if that wasn't a coincidence i'm gonna die

Dex-chan lover
cover page :
- the school-girl spirit has a long neck and hanging rope marks on her neck , so you can guess how did she die .
- orange-hair girl 's juice bottle is bigger than the other 2 girls 's ones .

about orange-hair girl : all the nutrients are going to her b00bs instead of her brain , so she is an air-head , lol .

page 10 : a spirit with a long d!ck and big balls ? lol .

Dex-chan lover
Fun facts:

1. Dude had the spirits of several (probably) murdered cats haunting him.
2. Serial killers usually start off on small animals before moving onto larger, human, prey.
3. Dude now has a humanoid spirit following him, the same one that told her not to look

I have a theory as to what he does in his off time...

Aggregator gang
That the first time I read fun fact that makes me want to scream in terror.....

Double-page supporter
Differences between creepy guy and creepy good looking guy is that creepy good looking guy is more dangerous.
They can use their good look to trick people to think that they're friendly/harmless.
I don't like that teacher's face even before I saw the dark spirits around him. That's the face of someone who would prey on young naive girls.

On another note, I hope we'll get to see the cat loving guy again.
Perhaps he will battle that evil guy somehow soon. (just my wild wish)

Users who are viewing this thread