Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Of course just with looks this guy can get whatever, as much soaked jks as he wants ? Easy.

I know its all just bait but god i love Miko x Hana lol.

Double-page supporter
@frenchfry
maybe the reason Hana gets hungry all the time is because her life energy is so strong
all those rando ghosts are always attracted to that life energy and maybe consume it too?
Yeah seems as if her life force is being used up when spirits are in her vicinity which in turn makes her hungry.
@JustCallMeDaBoss pointed to this in chapter 10 already and I have to agree.

The question is what the life force is to them, leaning towards the "moth to a flame" analogy made in the manga since it even burned those lesser spirits. So it's probably being used up to protect her rather than drained by the spirits for nourishment.

Double-page supporter
She's getting more hungry probably because more spirits around consuming her life energy.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm fuckn telling ya. First he looks and acts like Kira, then the ghost enters him?!

We're gonna need to call Josuke and Jotaro to beat this motherfucker into a pulp

Plzzz no yuri!!! Can't the author create a new main char that can fight spirit but he abit weak and funny??

fuck that running ghost cheating the race by not being on the physical plane ☹️

SyzVeJT[
smash n dash

Fed-Kun's army
Starting to think her hunger is in connection with the ghosts somehow. Like she gets more hungry the longer shes around them.

Users who are viewing this thread