Mieruko-chan

Ignore the impatient people downvoting, the chapters don't come out very fast but the story is cute and the ghost character design is top notch. So excited every time there's a new release! 👻

This manga didn't interest me at first, I didn't think I'd like it, and I didn't really like the first few chapters. The last like half of the currently available chapters have been REALLY good tho, it's actually a really well written story at this point. I just wish it would update more frequently or at least more reliably.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does everyone see hana as mieruko love interest I just see her as her best friend nothing more honestly

I like this concept so I tried to find more mangas with similar concepts but could only find this one and "Prey", So if anyone else knows a manga that is similar to this please tell me :)

it's feels like it's been forever when it's only a month

@RiotGamer who's the author ? or what's the story pls ? I didn't find it with just the name...

great manga but the formula they use restricts creativity a bit because the mc pretty much has to just sit tight and might cause it to feel repetitive later

Aggregator gang
Wish chapters would come out faster or at least the author didn't beat around the bush too much on whatever they're trying to set up

Users who are viewing this thread