Mifune Dolphins

Hey I'm a native Spanish speaker and am interested in helping out, is there any way I can contact you directly.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. Sadly i can't help you. Only 2 years spanish back in highschool. But I hope you get some ppl. Good luck! :)

Hi, although i cannot practically help out with the scanlation but you could open a discord server where people could readily interact and you might possibly get someone who's interested. Also you could try making a post on r/manga or on 4chan scanlation thread about it. Idk why but i want to experience major in it's manga form and as i don't know/have the will to learn Japanese. All i could do is support you as a reader. Thank you for your hard work.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating this great manga. You are princes amongst men.

Thank you guys so much for translating Major. I was a huge fan of the anime about a decade ago but was always disappointed with the sparse and random translations of the manga.

I do not have words to thank you. Grateful and Thank you very much for translating this work. This manga has made a deep impact on me.

Many thanks to this group for their work on Major! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to finally read this gem!

Users who are viewing this thread