Migi & Dali

Group Leader
@kiraidesu
Ah, I see. I didn't realize this is an unedited cover, thought a translator edited in the "Migi & Dali" at the top there as a translation of the title for English viewers.
Thanks for responding! I thought Salvador Dali might have been another influence on his name but the "Right and Left" thing is far more in your face haha.

......are you sure this is not thriller?
This is getting weirder. It's stressful and tense.
I feel the latest chapter entered into a climax
after a family managed to uncover the secrets of their birth.
But if it doesn't last long, in my opinion, this author can miraculously provide an interesting story ---very dark on top of that. It's the same as Sakamoto who despite very funny, there are parts that support the hypothesis into something unexpected.
Migi and Dari play cat and mouse and exploit their unusual situation for a surprise approach. I like it!

Dex-chan lover
I know it's from Sakamoto author, but there's possibility the author makes different genre from previous work.
We need to put psychology or thriller tag man.

@comedyxtragedy OH That's why I thought the whole feeling of the story felt familiar. It from the same author as Sakamoto-kun! I knew seeing all the super extravagant but also over the top perfection with a mix of that comedic timing was familiar hahaha

*after reading chap 21* Oh fuck.

Double-page supporter
Felt like an amusing, but kinda bland slice of life comedy at the beginning, but is rapidly becoming far more dramatic and thrilling.

Painfully good, hard seinen with reliably funny moments separated by ridiculous tension.

Plot progresses somewhat slowly, but with steady advancement and more and more little reveals for each character.

Well written, well drawn, worth the time.
I submit this comment only for those who might not make it past the first chapter, since this doesn't fit well into most categories at the outset. Worth reading.

I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome I hope this is wholesome

I've been wondering why there is no new update, it turned out that translator want to release the chapters in bulk (per volume). And this has monthly update

- For people who wondering why there is no update -

Aggregator gang
I don’t even know what to say…
This manga was so so weird and it got creepy but now I’ve had tears down my face and I’m yearning for just a bit more…
Thank you thank you
If you’re willing to put up with a bit of absurdity, comedy, heart touching, and terror, I very much recommend this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread