Miharashi-sou no 6-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
What is it with Harem protags and shitty parents, in this case shitty mothers? It's no wonder they never choose someone in the end if they were raised by those types of people.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
Eh, I don't necessarily blame the mother only though, blame both of his parents, they can't settle their differences

I agree with waiting for the second half to post the full chapter. The first halves are not coherent on their own, so I end up re-reading the first anyway.

Now what we don't know is why these older girls have any interest in this kid. If they are all wealthy, couldn't they get someone more appropriate? There have to be some red flags and flaws for us to discover.

I don't know, the interaction and pace seems all over the place.

It's like BOOM, everyone is accepting (trust) this guy already

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea
While both parents are definitely responsible the mother is the one trying to force her son marry, not to mention leave the son to her ex.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
sure she more or less forcing him to marry but at least we know it's because she doesn't want him to end up like her
she leave him with his father because she pursue a career and she won't be there to care for him, maybe she assumed his father could do it since IIRC his father is kinda laid back?
or maybe she just lost her right to her son

we still haven't heard anything from his father tho so...

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea
Well at least she's paying the alimony. In america I heard that the mother usually wins in family court even if she is a fucking cunt and the father has to pay half of what he earns (or more) to the mother. So at least this kids mother never being there for her kid pays off, to bad she set him up with a couple of gold digger though. The most we heard about the father is that he likes being free, so maybe he also left the kid behind.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
In this case they can't be gold diggers since it's them who are loaded lol
I think the appropriate name is thirsty XD

Fed-Kun's army
@primrosea His mother is a piece of shit.. abandoned him, has money but left him to grow up poor with his father to get by on her alimony.. now forcing him to get married for obvious benefits for herself

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that it's his freedom-loving dad that didn't leave but his mother, and that he had to burden the responsibility

It's the inverse of what you normally see, but it's a good dynamic and I wish more media explored the relationship between fathers and their sons

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt
Yeah pretty much, not only did she ditch the family to have her material life, she is now projecting her husbands low ambition onto her son.
The fact that she is setting him up with wealthy older girls via tests means that:
1.- She doesnt think or know that he is a responsible person
2.- She believes he will never achieve anything close to her level of income in his life
3.- Doesnt think he could ever get a girlfriend that suits him by himself

Im not sure who sought out who for the job, but god damn the way this is all set up, i dont even want to imagine what the mom was doing to set things up like this.

Users who are viewing this thread