Miira no Kaikata

Yeah, but KissManga has it. Though I much prefer MangaDex x1000000000000000000 over anyone else.

Double-page supporter
Ah, the cutest series is here... Watching the anime always made my day better because Mii-kun is just so adorable! It should be a crime to be THAT cute. He even beat the Moyashimon microbes and the little kitteh from FLCL when it comes to cuteness.

-Explodes-

@Wazzaby

I think the series is continuing since its up to chapter 245, but no one has continued translating the chapters :(

I need more of this warmth! I may buy the series if can... one day...

Manga is definitely on going, wish someone would translate the rest of the manga because it actually looks like it gets so much more interesting later on

Only 24k views? Two years since an update? Apparently it’s past 200 chapters? So sad, it’s terribly cute and has only just started getting into the intrigue of ‘collectors’ such a shame.

Group Leader
I hope someone will pick this up... need something to fill the void after the anime. I need mooaar

whoever picked it up, thank you very much, i unfortunately can't get pocket comic due to it being region locked for me ;;

If anyone is interested in translating this please pick it up! PocketComics (Comico) stopped translating the manga back in august of 2021 and haven't shown signs of picking it back up ;( .

Users who are viewing this thread