Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Poor Movers

Dex-chan lover
So, what kind of highly dubious job will Ikuma have to do now? Any guesses?

Fed-Kun's army
Thats right, avoid borrowing money from friends as much as possible, it could ruin friendships

This manga could go to the NTR route so many times now lol. Well, I'm going to drop this if this manga started to go to that route though.

...I hope I didn't owe anyone money... that would be dangerous in this current pandemic.

Aggregator gang
Dude why u are saying yeah when your friend literally ask you to sell your wife?!?!?! Author pls no.

@ekattor yeah, i hate NTR, but come on there is no way this is going NTR ^^ besides the part with "i dont want to burden her" definitely was about him lending money of her and not him being her pimp

Dex-chan lover
How did you even thought about NTR guys? there is no way this is even being close to going in that direction

Dex-chan lover
Why cant you get financial help from your friends? If you dont rely on them when you are in deep shit, who are you going to rely on?
I seriously cant understand japans idea of what a friend is, seems like friends are only there to go for drinks, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08
You're actually dumb if you think hes gonna do that
Uehara probably just hooked him up with a regular job

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin its important to keep professional and private lives seperate otherwise you can easily ruin friendships

not so say you cant rely on friends for financial support, but a popular saying is "never lend money to someone you cant afford to never see again"

if he did get money from him then it becomes the elephant in the room "when can he pay it back, how long should it take" everytime they hang out it will be hanging over his head and that prevents him from enjoying the time together

Dex-chan lover
I think some of you have been reading too much NTR, so much paranoia lol

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder thats why you should make things clear from the start. I need XX money, i will pay it back in this way or that way, in this time or so. At least thats what i think, and it has worked for me so far both in lending, and being the lender. You need to understand that your friend whats to help you because they like you, but they wont gift you the money, they still expect you to return it, unless they especifically say its a gift.
Of course if you doubt you will be able to ever return it, then thats another matter i guess.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt Dude stfu. Ofcourse I know he is not gonna do it but agreeing with him is bad enough. I just don't wanna see this. This is really annoying and a husband like him shouldn't agree something like that. So chill alright? Don't call me dumb. U are.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin you can try making things clear, but life isnt clear, what happens if he cant pay it back in time? and even if he can, everytime they meet before its paid hell be constantly aware of "i owe this guy a ton of money" it puts a lot of strain on a friendship unless both sides completely trust the other which obv isnt the case here since he cant even feel that way towards his wife

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08
You're indeed dumb since you can't pay attention, because he never said yes to anything.
Hell he never even acknowledged what his friend said.

Users who are viewing this thread