Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Poor Movers

Ok, aside from not borrowing money from friends, why exactly can't Sumika take care of the household's finances for a while? To share your lives, both the joys and the burdens, is literally what marriage is about. Obviously, being a moocher is bad, but when you've just gotten in a tight spot is exactly when you should be able to rely on your partner. WTF is this insanity?

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt Dude cmon now. Go and read this shit again and don't contact me ever again. Alright? Stop calling ppl dumb when u r dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08
Pages 9-10
Uehara: "Be a pimp!"
Ikuma: "Ill have a sushi platter"
No indication he said yes to anything.
You're the one who needs to"read this shit again"
So dumb.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt Read the page 10 you stupid. Well duh and you'd help her if she need -well yes, but I don't wanna burden to her.

You are seriously dumb. Just look at comment section and U will see Im right. Im not saying he is really thinking about selling his wife No he will not but that being in conversation is bad enough. Get it? Stfu now.

I could say more bad words but my comment would get deleted so don't push your luck my dumb friend.

Double-page supporter
I mean yeah ikuma, you don't want to let sumika spend for your job bc you will feel bad and i get it

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08
Pfft please, that still doesnt mean he agreed to it at all.
Besides, it WAS A FUCKING JOKE by uehara
The fact you had to reach out so far to get to that conclusion proves how you and all the others making a big deal out of the "pimp" situation are idiots.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt DUDE WHY YOU STILL TALKING?!??!?
OMFG. You are such a dumb cry kid. Go and cry by yourself pls stop mention me. Dumb.

Yes yes you are the clever one we all idiots. R*tard.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao war going down in the comment section good chapter tho

theres no way my main man would become a pimp I’m on raydnt’s side on this one

why are people fighting down there? also...sumika is soooooo cute. and people..chill..it's just a manga

I see an inferno in comment section and I will add more fuel now. Let the world burn..

So, is this the start of NTR plot, where Sumika will be stolen by Ikuma's friend?

Users who are viewing this thread