Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga

*wheeze*
The comments, I like it. Thank you for warning so I don't waste my time.

Double-page supporter
After reading a lot of trash that easily destroys my brain, I can easily appreciate this hilarious manga, at least it made me chuckle.

These characters, they give up way to easily.

I predict they will have sex when they're too old to remember their hangups... so come back in about 60-70 years. :p

Fed-Kun's army
@Hikokujaku may i ask if why is it worse than tonikaku kawaii? nasa has the balls to kiss her wife and fuck her wife on the manga lmao dont compare tonikaku kawaii to this beta cuck manga

Dex-chan lover
Romance?: check
Cutie Heroine?:check
Married life?:check
Sweetness?:diabeetus
Yuri?: NONONO
AT LAST.

Dex-chan lover
mm0jxwP.png

Well this is... Interesting...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Paging Null-mayu

Could dr. Null-mayu come to the NTR ward ASAP please

Fed-Kun's army
@Hikokujaku Nasa has the balls to have sex with her wife lmao but nasa is just waiting for the perfect time, sorry if i sound rude since when i wrote what i said it was early in the morning and im tired my bad

Wow. When will i see a comment section for modern romance without the words "beta", "cuck", or "ntr"?

Your brains broken people? Because it's pretty obvious why those three keep reappearing in almost every single thread here - you're not fooling anyone guys.

Heh. There's always someone that thinks it's a good idea to answer rhetorical question.

"Sorry, me no read haremu isekais for insecure theta cucks."

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Wow. When will i see a comment section for modern romance without the words "beta", "cuck", or "ntr"?

When the MMC will not be a beta cuck who only deserves to get NTR'd I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread