Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga

Aggregator gang
I just realized this is by the same author as Ao can't study! I'm watching and anime and the chibi's looked so similar, I had to look it up and I wasn't disappointed

If anyone wants to read Chapter 1 and all the other missing chapters, click on the link.

Don't link aggregator sites.

@Arth_RSachet while both has many similarities like being inexperienced and such, what differentiate them are - Both of the characters are childhood friends, our male lead never tried until now to touch another woman or thought about cheating, the story only centers around the two of them. Futari Ecchi is a great manga on it's own. For people who have absolutely zero idea about sex one should certainly read it. But further than that it's basically a huge pile of H and bait ntrs.

@xamantra
I don’t know what trashy Josei you’ve been reading to come to that conclusion, but this manga is as wholesome as it can get. It’s pure unadulterated fluff. The main couple have a really healthy dynamic going for them.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody know the chapter where some of her students meet Ikuma?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL team efforts whose dedication made so many chapters available to us in such a short time.

Users who are viewing this thread