Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 101 - The sisters' confessions.

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are getting so much shorter
We basically we get a dozen pages for just a scene

Dex-chan lover
My only real disappointments with this arc was some of the pacing with a few chapters just basically being filler and the fact that Yuu's trauma was swept under the bus.

So far, this has shown how all three of the sisters have changed and grown thanks to Yuu, but he's really just stuck in the same place. Yes, he has the sisters to rely on now, but he's still pretty much exactly the same as he was in the beginning. I want him to have some character development as well and this would have been a perfect time to address the issues with the two child actors and maybe even begin to overcome the horribleness that was his mother.

There is a lot of potential there, hut it feels like the author wants to lean heavily on just the fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuki: Yuu makes me able to face my fears
Niko: Yuu makes me feel like I can be more feminine, I want Yuu to see both sides of me
Miwa: I want to make Yuu laugh and smile

both Kazuki and Niko‘s confessions are about what Yuu gives them, where as Miwa’s was focused on what she wants to give Yuu. Miwa‘s victory is coming all the signs are there!
WE BELIEVE IN MIWA SUPREMACY!

Aggregator gang
And MC will just think that the sisters are awesome and in no way think they were confessing to him
Or, before the end of the manga when Yuu is ready to pick, it will flashback to this scene because this is where he falls in love with one of them. But I really feel like this will end without having a winner.

Dex-chan lover
Recently chapters are just flashback+ selftalk +cheering crowd:facepalm:put it together with less comedy scene make the story go bland :dogewow:

Aggregator gang
Bro really split himself into 3 to do this commercial at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Hope that we can see the full confession later on and Yuu reaction. Excited for that

Dex-chan lover
Kazuki's expression stole this chapter, and i'm a hardcore Niko stan.

The last lines of the sisters' confessions have been modified somewhat to better conform with the latest raw chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
My only real disappointments with this arc was some of the pacing with a few chapters just basically being filler and the fact that Yuu's trauma was swept under the bus.

So far, this has shown how all three of the sisters have changed and grown thanks to Yuu, but he's really just stuck in the same place. Yes, he has the sisters to rely on now, but he's still pretty much exactly the same as he was in the beginning. I want him to have some character development as well and this would have been a perfect time to address the issues with the two child actors and maybe even begin to overcome the horribleness that was his mother.

There is a lot of potential there, hut it feels like the author wants to lean heavily on just the fluff.

Meh, I say I'm glad the author didn't go the usual cliche/trope of prolonging as to why both the Twin Stars did that to him. They know they were a jerk and apologized. Yuu has already move on and accepted he can never be in the acting industry. I'm glad we didn't see that kind of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread