Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 104 - Confessions — the receiving side.

Dex-chan lover
Qzl7wkY.png

jfc

Dex-chan lover
I knew the author was gonna extend the arc, but ffs author reaaaally want to milk the f*ck outta this arc

Double-page supporter
Yall hella over reacting, this isn't even milking, come on now. This ain't rental girlfriend where nothing happens in 300 chapters, this is normal ass pacing for a romance manga. Not every series has big Reiwa era energy with the couples getting together by chapter 30, yall been spoiled.

Dex-chan lover
I literally just started binging this over the past week so it's not as bad for me as it is for the rest of you guys, but yeah, this arc is too long. You know a manga is starting to milk it when you get a bunch of filler like this with very slow / little progress in the story in the mainline chapters. It's not the worst dragged out arc I've seen and it at least doesn't make it unenjoyable (yet) but it's best to speed it up before it starts to become a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Yall hella over reacting, this isn't even milking, come on now. This ain't rental girlfriend where nothing happens in 300 chapters, this is normal ass pacing for a romance manga. Not every series has big Reiwa era energy with the couples getting together by chapter 30, yall been spoiled.
You would be on to something if this series wasn't at chapter 104 and Yuu had just now shown a single pulse of life. You choose the absolute worst-case and best-case scenarios like there isn't a middle ground. Milking doesn't just have to be rental girlfriend levels. It was evident that this would be a slow burn but this is leaning toward being milked if this step of progress goes nowhere for the next 20 chapters. Progress is necessary at this point IMO

Dex-chan lover
Me when I compare something to the worst manga out there.

You would be on to something if this series wasn't at chapter 104 and Yuu had just now shown a single pulse of life. You choose the absolute worst-case and best-case scenarios like there isn't a middle ground. Milking doesn't just have to be rental girlfriend levels. It was evident that this would be a slow burn but this is leaning toward being milked if this step of progress goes nowhere for the next 20 chapters. Progress is necessary at this point IMO
Does this arc not count as progress? Yuu has always treated them non romantically and is now starting to be aware of the sisters' feelings. It also introduced side characters who would be crucial on Yuu's seemingly impending return to the showbiz (or at least it seems to be hinted going that way).

Reading the comments is always the biggest regret I make.

I'm just gonna enjoy reading without looking at the comments from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread